Meeting God/Satan Himself

Finished On

Friday, April, 8th, 2022, 9:55 pm.

-----

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

Hank kept mumbling about Kara and how he 'Swears he's seen her somewhere before'. I just rolled my eyes and giggled lightly when he couldn't recall where she must've met him.

As he continued to rant... mumble... Whatever he was doing, we pulled up to Mr. Kamski's place.
[what the f*ck is that place?! It looks like a pent house but acts like an office... MAKE UP YOUR MIND FU*CKER!!!!!]

Just as I was about to take my seat belt off and exit the car, I took quick notice of the 6'9" male android standing right in front of the parked car.
[fight me on his height]

My eyes went wide as I looked at Hank. He seemed used to it as well, but he still had some shock on his face. When he looked at me, he shrugged and started to exit the vehicle. I was quicker than the man, and once I was out, I quickly ran over to Connor with a large smile.

"Connor! Don't scare me like that again! You got that?!"

I was quick to wrap my arms around his waist and smile into his chest.

"I don't want to ruin your moment with your android boyfriend of sorts. But we got some old man to meet. Or at least one of his relatives or something like that..."

I stared at Hank as he walked over to the door. Looking up at Connor, he was just staring at me. I held my breath as I let go of him, in case it made him uncomfortable. He instantly pulled me closer and seemed to sigh.

"I did not mean to startle you with my predecessor's death. I'll do everything in my power to stop that from happening again. For your sake, as well as the investigation."

I sighed sadly but smiled and nodded. I held onto Connor's hand tightly, yet gently. I pulled him slightly so Hank wouldn't have to keep standing at the door with the freezing cold weather getting worse by the second.

Hank scoffed and rang the doorbell before he knocked on the door. A few seconds later, a female android with blonde hair opened the door.

"Hello. May I help you?"

Hank looked around, anywhere but the female in front of him.

"Uh, yeah... I'm, Lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit Police Department. I'm here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski."

"Please, come in."

We all stepped inside and looked around. The blonde Android walked next to another door and smiled at us.

"I'll let Elijah know you're here, please make yourself comfortable."

The female walked through the side door. I turned to Hank and saw him already sitting down in one of the red 'office' chairs. Connor walked over to a young looking man.

"Nice girl..."

Connor paused before turning to Hank slightly.

"You're right... She's really pretty."

As Connor said those words, I felt something inside me twitch slightly. I wasn't jealous of an android liking another android, was I?

Connor stood still, looking at the photo of the man. I guessed that it was Elijah Kamski, the founder of CyberLife. The man that made my life h*ll.