Cross Roads and Old Friends

Finished On

Saturday, April, 9th, 2022, 4:11 am.

-----

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

As Connor and I stepped off of the train, I looked up at Connor and nodded. He nodded back and held out his hand. He was able to see clues on how to get to Jericho. I just followed him as best as I could. The snow falling in the background really made things interesting.

Connor scanned a thing of graffiti and turned to me. As I was about to ask him how much farther we might have to go, he grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me along with him. He didn't do it forcefully, but he seemed in a rush.

-time skip-

-Connor's P.O.V-

I sighed as I looked at the gap (Y/n) and I would have to jump across. I knelt down and felt (Y/n) get onto my back. I took some steps back and ran forward. We made the jump and I let (Y/n) off of my back carefully.

"We don't have much further to go. Stay close."

"You got it Connor."

-time skip-

[Sorry, I'm tired and want to finish this book soon]

(Y/n) and I walked into Jericho hand-in-hand. We looked around and I heard (Y/n) gulp.

"It'll be alright (Y/n). We find the leader, get him to the police, then we'll get you home."

She/He/They nodded lightly.

"You might want to walk around. Use this if you need my help."

I handed her/him/them a small black and blue button. She/He/They took it and nodded to me. We both parted ways, I kept a close eye on her/him/them as she/he/they walked into the large sea of deviants.

I shook my head at the terrifying idea of one of them attacking (Y/n). I knew that she/he/they would be alright. She/He/They dealt with this before.

I walked around and followed a red haired North model outside to the top of the ship. I looked back to (Y/n) and saw her/his/their (h/l) (h/c) hair underneath their cape. She/He/They looked at me and smiled before turning to some deviants.

-time skip-

As I waited for the red haired deviant to leave, I took out my gun and looked around. The thought of (Y/n) being in trouble at this current moment plagued my mind. I tried to shake it off, but my thoughts got to me badly.

I sighed and watched the red haired deviant leave that small room. I took this chance and entered. I aimed the gun at the leader's head and waited.

"I've been ordered to take you alive. But I won't hesitate to shoot if you give me no choice."

"What are you doing? You're one of us? You can't betray your own people..."

"You're coming with me!"

The leader walked forward. I kept the gun aimed at him.