Relaxing Time!

[this takes places maybe four or five months after the last part]

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I starred at Hank as I waited for a reaction. He starred between me and Connor. He blinked every two or three seconds, I sucked in a breath through my teeth as I took a nervous glance to Connor. When our eyes met gave off a very small shrug. We both looked back as Hank who was now in that Thinker Statue pose.

"So?"

Hank's eyes shot up to look at me, while his body, stayed in spot.

"So, what?"

"(Y/n) asked you a question, Hank. So, I believe she's/he's/they're waiting for your answer."

Hank nodded to himself slowly. After a loud but slightly forced sigh, Hank got up off the couch and stood in front of Connor and I. A few minutes passed as he looked between me and the other male in his living room, before he placed one hand on both of our shoulders.

"If you had told me this BEFORE the deviants won, I would've hated both of you to a certain level. But you two got so attached, I don't think I have much of a say on if you two CAN or CAN'T date. Connor is free to date you if he wants, and you're free to date him. But it either of you two do anything X-Rated in my house, on my couch or bed, and where Sumo can see you. I will be pissed."

Connor and I looked at each other before looking back at Hank while nodding. Hank removed his hands from our shoulders and nodded to himself while walking to his kitchen.

"Good. Now I'm ordering pizza. What kind do you two want?"

"Hank."

Hank turned his head to me. One of his eye brows were raised and he hummed.

"Connor still can't eat food. He may be able to act and think like a normal person, but he still doesn't anything to eat."

Hank's face dropped, noticing how he f*cked up. Turning his head to Connor, he looked to see if Connor was offended, which thankfully, he wasn't.

"No need to apologize Hank. I have a feeling I'm going to hear that a lot..."

Hank nodded before speed-walking into the kitchen. When he turned the corner, a loud thud was heard before Hank's voice rang through the whole house.

"AGH! F*CK!"

Connor and I looked each other before doing our own things. Connor rushed to help Hank, and I burst out laughing. Connor looked at me with confusion before shaking his head with a smile and returning to helping Hank.

-fifteen minutes later-

"Yeah, and then, a large meat-lovers pizza."

I looked at Connor who was on the couch and happily petting Sumo to his heart's content. I felt a wide smile grow on my face as Connor looked over at me with a smile just as bright as mine.

"Alright! The pizzas will be here in twenty minutes! I'm taking a shower cause I probably still reek of booze."

I nodded as Hank walked down the hall to his room, before I watched him walk right across the hall to his bathroom. When I heard the shut and lock I flopped onto the couch with Connor. Leaning my head on his shoulder, I sighed happily.