9

You stumbled around in the kitchen slightly as you began cooking your chicken congee. With everything boiling away you sighed and began cleaning up when someone walked in.

"Hey sweetheart." Mochi walked in and grinned. You returned it with a nod and a crinkle of your eyes. "How are you feeling?"

You shrugged, curious as to how he knew that you weren't doing too well but not surprised in the slightest. "I'm okay. Sore."

"Yeah? Here." He dug into the duffel bag that was slung across his back and pulled out a plastic shopping bag, filled with your favourite snacks. "A little pick me up." Mochi held it out for you.

You took it reluctantly, peering inside before bowing gratefully. "Thank you." Your response made Mochi laugh and wave his hand. Then he looked at you warmly.

"I'm sorry all this has happened to you. I'll do what I can to make sure you're a bit more comfortable here." He held out a hand and you slipped yours into it, making him smile and squeeze it slightly. "I'll be back down for dinner in a bit. It smell's wonderful."

He left and you looked down at the snack bag by your feet and bit back a smile.

"Get me a bottle of rum. Not the Australian stuff Ran bought. That stuff is rank." Sanzu called from the couch with a snap of his fingers. You jumped slightly, not knowing he was there. "Hurry up."

You narrowed your eyes at him and stood with a hand on your hip. He stared back at you, daring you to fight back. But it was your job to baby him so you begrudgingly walked to the alcohol cabinet and got him what you wanted. As you were walking over, Kokonoi, Kakucho and Takeomi stepped out of the elevator, nodding at you before draping themselves across the other half of the couch. Sanzu clicked his tongue, making you roll your eyes and place the rum down on the table in front of him.

As you were walking away, a sharp slap hit your ass, illuminating your face in a red hot, flustered rage. Sanzu sat there, tongue flicking across his smirking lips as he eyed you lustfully. The tension in the room was thick as you stared him down.

"Don't. Touch. Me." You told him forcefully, words sharp and curt.

"Or what doll? You gonna cry about it?" Sanzu's eyes were wide and manic, drug crazed. He stood up, taking a step towards you, only for Takeomi and Kakucho to leap up. Takeomi stood in front of him with an indifferent glare. Kakucho watched from beside you, eyeing your form that was trembling with rage.

"Sanzu." Kokonoi drawled lazily, voice contradicting the sharpness in his eyes.

Sanzu let out an amused chuckle, the fire leaving him as he sat down, instantly grabbing the bottle of rum and gulping some down. "Take it as a compliment doll. You're pretty fine."

You hissed slightly, fists clenching only for the timer you set for the food to interrupt your rage. Kakucho walked you back into the kitchen, helping you serve out the food.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly, gaze focused on your figure.

You gritted your teeth, exhaling through them before nodding. "Yeah. I guess."

Kakucho didn't like your response. Something in him wanted you to cry in his arms again. But he pushed that down and nodded, walking the bowls he was holding over to the table.

With everyone seated, food at the table, you served another bowl for Mikey.

"Are you sure you wanna do that angel?" Ran asked with a knowing smirk.

You narrowed your eyes and rose a brow, looking at him dubiously. Not saying anything, you balanced the two bowls in your hands as you entered the elevator, spoons in your pocket.

You were a little nervous about going to Mikey's office. It took you a moment of standing outside his door to compose yourself before you were actually able to knock on the door.

"Yes?" The response was curt and annoyed, making you gulp and exhale nervously before you opened the door with your elbow.

"Dinner?" You stood in the doorway, looking at Mikey's back. He swivelled around in his chair quickly to look at you. He narrowed his eyes, looking at you then at the food cynically.

"Sofa." He waved you off, following you as you went to sit on the sofa. Sitting across from you, he sniffed his bowl of food before pointing to your own. "Give me that one."

And you complied, knowing his reasoning. He took a spoonful, eyeing it suspiciously once more before eating it. He gave you a nod in approval and you looked down to your bowl anxiously.

"Go ahead, eat." Mikey ordered and you did so. It was a very awkward meal, his dark eyes boring holes into you.

"How are you feeling?" You asked eventually, spoon scraping against the porcelain bowl. Mikey narrowed his eyes before his gaze landed on your head.

"I'm as good as I can be." He answered simply, and you took in his dishevelled appearance. You could tell he hadn't slept last night, and that sunken look was coming back to his face.

You coughed awkwardly standing up as you had finished your food. "Uh, if you'd like..." you started, Mikey's intimidating glare cutting your sentence in half, "I can help you fall asleep tonight?"

Mikey's heart clenched, your small voice making his fists tighten. The sincerity in your eyes was as plain as day and it made him choke up. "Get out."

You flinched, a little startled by his response. "What?" You stuttered slightly, almost losing your grip on your bowl.

"I said get out." Mikey's eyes were dark, the rage behind them compelling you to obey and scurry out of the room.

Once you had disappeared from his sight, Mikey groaned into his hands, feeling frustrated and violent. "I don't want to feel like this anymore."