20

"Here, this will sting." You warned, gently cleaning his wound and disinfecting it. He looked at his hand blankly.

"No it didn't." He said. You blinked and nodded slowly.

"That's...good?"

Takeomi huffed amusedly in the corner.

"Shut up. You started this." Sanzu hissed, only for Takeomi to roll his eyes.

"No that was all you, dramatic bubblegum bitch."

"Fight me gramps."

"Okay please, both of you. Stop antagonising each other." You cut in with a heavy sigh. "You're doing my head in."

"My bad, weed." Takeomi apologised. You and Sanzu stared at him, flabbergasted.

"What did you just call me?" You asked. Sanzu facepalmed as Takeomi matched your look of confusion.

"Weed? I thought we were calling you nicknames?" He answered and Sanzu choked on a laugh as your face contorted even further. "What? I like weed." Takeomi defended himself poorly and Sanzu just laughed in disbelief.

"Wow." He breathed as you shook your head. You continued to work with Sanzu's hand, wrapping it up as carefully as you could.

"Okay so, weed is a no?" Takeomi asked, a small smile on his face and you just rolled your eyes.

"I don't want to be nicknamed after a drug."

Sanzu hummed, "What about Xannie?" You shot him a look. "No? Ecstasy?"

"I don't want to be nicknamed after a drug." You repeated, "I don't even know why you're all giving me nicknames."

"Listen here doll," Sanzu leant in, placing his hand on the small of your back to stop you from moving away. "We can do whatever the hell we want to you."

"No the hell you can't." Takeomi smacked him upside the head, making him relinquish his grasp on you. "Drama bitch."

Sanzu huffed, glaring at Takeomi before gesturing for him to leave.

"I don't trust you with her." The older stated firmly. Sanzu sneered.

"Like you could do anything to me old man."

"Okay, okay." You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose, "I'll be okay, Takeomi. Give us five minutes."

He hesitated before nodded and exiting.

"What do you want Sanzu?" You turned and asked. He huffed and looked up at the fluorescent lights.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, avoiding eye contact.

"What?" You narrowed your eyes, forcing back a smirk.

"I'm sorry." He repeated louder, "okay?"

"For what?" You wanted him to actually apologise, properly.

"Being a dick." He huffed.

With a nod you turned around, taking your gloves off and washing your hands. "Okay."

"What?"

"What?"

"I said sorry. I know I've been a jerk. I thought having you around would be like having-"

"A plaything." You cut him off with a glare. He held his hands up defensively.

"Hey I already apologised doll, calm down." He smirked before letting out a sigh and running a hand through his hair. "But you're making it difficult. So I was trying to like-"