CHAPTER 24

I had to spend my morning being questioned by Liz Forbes, the sheriff, for the disappearance of Vicki Donavan. Sitting in a chair infront of her made me slightly neverous for I hate being questioned but I had to.

"So you, got involved cause Elena asked you to?" Liz asked.

I shook my head. "I got involved because I wanted to help her. She had a drug problem so I thought I could help her since she was dating my brother." Liz nodded writing something down.

She looked at me, "What was Vicki's behavior like before she left?"

"She was up and down. I wasn't around her enough to know, unlike Matt."

"Any sign of aggression or violence?" I stopped a minute to think then shook my head. "So you believe Vicki has left town?"

Something didn't feel right with this. There was something in my gut that was telling me that this wasn't right. But how am I supposed to explain it based on a gut feeling? "Yes."

The words feel weird in my mouth, like I was telling a lie. Was I? Or was it just my mind?

Liz nodded at my statement. "Okay, you're good to go."

At that I left the room to see my siblings with Jenna, and Matt all waiting for me. Elena held out her hand knowing I was nervous, and I took it. We all head out to see Stefan waiting at the base of the steps, probably for Elena.

I still feel that darkness around him like I did when I first met him, and it felt slightly heavy. To be honest I still can't get over the fact I am a witch and bonnie is one too, it seems crazy.

"I will take Jere and Jenna to the car." I whispered to Elena. She looked confused at first so I explained further. "You have to talk with him. I don't know why you broke it off, but maybe he has something to say."

She sighs and looks at him. "Okay, fine." I nodded. As we got to the last step I looked at Elena and gave her a smile. "I will meet you guys at the car."

Jenna nodded, "Okay."

We headed to the car but I stopped in front of the door. "Actually, um- I forgot I was gonna hang with Bonnie today. So, see you later?" It wasn't a total lie. I haven't talked to her in a while so why not go to her?

"Cool with me. Just be careful." Jenna gave me a pointed look.

I smiled. "I will, don't worry." turning to look at Elena and Stefan to see them looking over at us. I was confused but waved and left to go to Bonnies.

I have been standing in front of her door for a minute now just trying to calm my nerves. Hopefully she is here cause I really want to talk about this witch stuff. Then I knocked.

There was some shuffling before the door opened and revealed Bonnie. She looked a little tired but was looking good nonetheless. "Hey, Nat. What you need?"

"I wanted to know if we could talk about the thing." I emphasize the word thing.

Her brows furrowed a little before she realized it. "Oh. The thing. Yeah, come in." She held the door a wider for me as I walked in. Her and I sat on the couches in the living room.

"Do you have control over yours?" I ask curious. She nodded.

"I have been practicing on it. Do you?"

I shrugged and smiled. "Not really, but I like to think so."

"I have been getting help from Grams..." She trails off.

My mouth hung open slightly. "Grams knows?" I whispered, she nods. "Wait- Is she a witch too?" She nods again. "That is awesome!"

Bonnie laughs along with me. "I know, she should be around here." With that bonnie stood up with me after her. We were going to go on our hunt before something stopped us.