Chapter 20

A/N i have decided to name the people from Chaos the 'Alpha Team'!

All campers, gods, hunters and Chaos' Alpha Team were gathered at the Big House. All looked at the black mist forming in front of them. The mist then took form of a lady who was slender, wearing a sleek black costume that hugged her figure. She had long finger nails that were blood red, and her eyes were a dark shade of red, almost black.

"Hello, hello. Fellow campers, gods, hunters and Chaos' team." Her voice was silky and yet sharp. Her words were not welcoming in the least bit. Nobody answered her. "So let's go straight to the point. If all of you want to fight with me, and of course, my monsters, you will need the help of your fellow helpers." Several mumurs broke out in the room.

Percy's POV

Order continued,"And I don't mind that, because I will win. But maybe you might want to pledge alliance to me, once you know something-- something that might change your whole opinion of the upcoming war--I have left a mark on one of you."

I clenched my fist. Jason said, bravely,"You have not left a mark on any of us, you lie. You're just trying to scare us."

No, Jason, I wish you were right. But she has left it on one of us. Me, Jason, me.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Oh, really? Come, let me show you who I left the mark on." With a wave of her hand, a mist not unlike the one the Iris Messages have appeared right in front of them.

It showed young Percy. Being stabbed, and him whimpering and asking her to stop. Everyone's heart clenched.

"Oh Percy, so innocent. Now, tell me what I need to succeed in taking over the gods. And maybe, just maybe, I might let you live." He shook his head in defiance, glaring at her with a glare that he had learnt from Lupa.

She then cackled insanely. "Oh, Percy. So loyal I might need to make you insane before anything is admitted." "You try." Percy answered through gritted teeth. Images flashed through the screen on him being called names, him being disowned, him crying out of desperation, sadness and fear. And finally of him cutting his wrists.

Tears welled up in almost everybody's eyes.

All of a sudden, Order's eyes widened and she muttered out an ancient curse upon Percy. He squirmed in pain. And then she disappeared. And then the army of Chaos came.

"And so you see, I have indeed left my mark. On the most powerful being in this room. Oh, and Télos, remember, if you want to help them, you, and you only, will have to go against me, but try as you might, you will never be able to match my powers." Then, she erupted in flames and was gone.

Such a grand exit.

Percy sunk back into his chair, feeling defeated. He had never wanted this to happen. Never wanted war. Never wanted anything. He would never have even chosen to be a demigod if he had known all this would happen because of him. He closed his eyes, feeling stressed. The gods looked at him in fear, worrying that they had pushed him over the edge, and the Five looked at him worriedly. Nobody had forgotten how good he was at sword fighting.

He opened his eyes, looking at the room to find everybody looking at him. He sat up properly from his seat, and looked at Hayley. They needed to tell Chaos. "We need to tell Chaos," he said quietly, knowing that all the mortals and immortals in the room counted on him. The Alpha Team looked at him with surprise.

He thought of his sleek, thin but strong wings (he had different type of wings, cane with the whole son-of-Chaos-with-wings thing) that could enable him to fly faster, and they sprouted out of his back.

Hayley thought of her very own personalized eagle which was snowy white with some royal gold bits in the feathers, and turned into it.
All in all, it was gorgeous.

They flew out of the Big House and out into the clear air outside.

A/N so I created the eagle. With the power of my imagination. (Jk) so this sucked.... Sorry :(