Christmas Special + updates

Hello fellow readers! I know this is the most hated chapter (?) in a book, but I bring you good news, so do not fret.

Firstly, updates. Now, I was halfway through writing chapter 24 when I went back to refresh my memory on what was written, and I found my writing horrible and childish. I started this story when I was, like, 10, and now i'm, like, 13, so I wasn't pleased at all with the way the story was written before—description wise and chapter length and language, everything. So I decided to go back and edit the story a little. Therefore, I will be unpublishing then publishing one chapter at a time after today.

Don't worry, for I am working on chapter 24 and i've got its storyline out (in my brain, at least).
Just a little more patience and it'll be up in like February (??) I'm so busy I swear. I just got into this IP school this year after a very important exam and like homework and procrastination and everything so yeah... Really really sorry about that.

Secondly, CHRISTMAS SPECIALLLLLL
I have written a christmas special that is maybe 3 chapters long which I might or might not be publishing over the next couple of days....... :) so please get yourselves excited because IT'S CHRISTMASSSS!!!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!