Chapter 1 (edited)

Percy opened his eyes to a huge white room. He didn't know where he was, but he felt at peace and calm. Why am I here? He thought. Then he remembered.

----------------flashback-----------------
PERCY'S POV
I had just came back from a quest given by Athena when I saw the minotaur. He was chasing a boy that was around the age of fifteen. The boy was quite handsome. He had the built of a swimmer, hair that was sandy blonde, and eyes that were light blue, like Jason's. His eyes were bright with alarm and sweat beaded his forehead. I couldn't stand the sight, so I threw Riptide at the minotaur, successfully hitting its head before it disappeared in golden dust.

The boy took Riptide in his hands, his eyes holding a smug expression in them. Then, all the campers including Chiron and Ammabeth came out and saw the boy. His expression turned into a proud one. He said,"I killed a minotaur! Using a sword!" I thought that Chiron would just ignore him, but I guess after how I killed it when I was twelve, not boasting or anything, he'd learnt how to take people seriously. "Really? What's your name?" He asked. He looked kind. "John McClevor." Just then, a green trident shone above his head.

----next week----

John had just came back from a quest to retrieve a demigod looking proud. He smirked at me. He pushed a girl from behind him and said,"Emlin White, daughter of Athena." He walked toward me and said," My shoes are dirty and my legs are sore. Massage me." I snarled at him,"Why?" He fell to the floor for no reason and screamed,"Chiron! Percy pushed me!" He showed a grazed knee he must have gotten from the quest to him.

"Percy, carry him to his cabin. I expect you to take perfect care of him." He said to me. I carried him and did what he asked.

The next day, Annabeth pulled me aside and asked if she could talk to me. I agreed. She said,"Percy," she took in a huge breath,"How do I say this? I, erm, don't feel the same about you as I did before. I tried, but I can't continue this way. I'm sorry. Why don't...we break up?"

She looked as if she was going to cry if I refused, so I said,"okay." I tried my best not to cry, but it was so hard. It was hard when you held the sky with her and fell into Tartarus just to be with her. My heart clenched. Damn, Percy. I went into my cabin, unshed tears falling out of my eye sockets. My heart clenched.

I felt so terrible. She was my everything. And I mean everything. She gave me hope when I felt like there was none and now? She's gone. All my loyalty was to her, and without her I felt so lost. She was my Wise Girl and I was her Seaweed Brain, and we were so right. What had happened? What had gone wrong? I ran to my cabin and took out a small pocket knife. I've seen people do it in movies before. They looked so relieved afterwards.
So I put it to my wrist and slid it across. Damn. It hurt, but it offered some sort of relieve. If I didn't want to suffer from the heart ache, it felt better to hurt somewhere else instead. I watched as blood dripped out from the cut. I quickly washed up and walked out of my cabin. I got dirty looks from the girls from the Demeter cabin. What did I do now? Katie ran up to me and said,"You are a liar! You were never my friend! You stepped on all my flowers, and tore apart my favorite rose!"

But I didn't.

----------next week------

I felt so lonely. I had no more friends. John took their stuff and blamed it on me. And the worst thing was, all of them willingly believed him. They didn't even care a hoot that I saved their butts before. First was Travis and Connor. Then Piper. Then Jason. And a whole lot of them. I strolled to the beach to relax myself. I heard some smooching. What I saw shocked me. Scarred me. Annabeth sat there, looking lovingly into John's eyes. Their lips touched, and their eyes closed. They pulled apart and Annabeth said,"John. John. John. You're such a good kisser ya know?"

I turned and ran into my cabin. I wrote a note that said,"Why?" It was the question I wanted to ask Annabeth the most. I didn't do anything, so why? What had changed? Tears soaked the letter, smudging the ink of the pen I used, though the letters were still legible.

As I turned around, Poseidon was there looking at me with fury in his eyes. "Dad?" I asked. He flinched. "I don't have such a ruthless son. You killed Paul and Sally. You." He spit out his words with such loathing that I flinched. Mom was dead. I choked out between my sobs, "I didn't."

But he wasn't convinced. "I, Poseidon, God of the Seas, disown Perseus Jackson as my son. Put Riptide down, it is no longer yours."

I could feel my powers slowly drain out of me. I put Riptide down. When he flashed out, I packed my bags and filled them with my neccessities. I vowed never to return, unless absolute necessary, to this goddamned place.

Just after I passed Thalia's pine tree, I felt a searing pain in my back. Poison. I could feel it spread throughout my body. My knees buckled, and I could feel it reaching my heart. Red dots occupied my blurry vision. Before I blacked out, I could see a black mist appear.

-------end of flashback---