Chapter 10

Nobody's P.O.V

Both immortal and non-immortal campers(the non-immortals were too young) were bustling around, excited for the arrival of the Chaos' army. Nico and Thalia were busy arranging their formation that they would be meeting the soldiers in. Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood had decided to join hands to defeat the opposing army.

So Thalia and Nico were working very hard to form a formation in which they would be greeting the soldiers in. Nico raised his arm and wiped his sweat from being under the sun for so long. Finally, after a good half an hour, they were done with the formation. The cabin leaders stood in front of the other campers. "Neeks, catch!" Thalia called him and threw the water bottle at him. "Don't call me Neeks!" He growled, but drank the water anyway. The only councillor that was not properly standing and was slouching was Annabeth. She was checking her nails. Even Thalia that was her best friend thought that she was bitchy. But she couldn't care less. She was happy enough that she could please John.

Soon, a black space ship that was created with some special kind of black metal came into view. It could reflect the sun, and it was so pretty and compact that it made Leo jealous. The ship came to a stop so quietly that the entire Hephaestus cabin was jealous. Then, the Gods flashed in. Even Poseidon was there. Though he looked as if he had aged fifty years, and his movements were slow and sluggish.

Seven hooded people came out of the ship. They quickly arranged each other into a straight line. They are so disciplined, Nico thought. It would probably take more than ten minutes for seven campers to get into a straight line without them quarelling about who should be first in line. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Mrs. O'Leary started barking and Poseidon started walking towards a tall and lanky male figure. He remained still and didn't even flinch when he heard Mrs. O'Leary bark. He was like a statue. When Mrs. O'Leary ran towards him, simply picked her up and walked away, a petite looking female following after him. Where they were going, nobody knew. Then a flash of light appeared and a well-built man appeared. "Hello, I am Chaos. So, these are my warriors. Introduce yourselves."

The one at the head of the line said," I am Iroas."

"Gennaíos."

"Omorfía."

"Kynígos."

"Asterí."

"Jazzy."

"The other two were my son and daughter, Télos and Eagle. A quick tip for you:don't anger them, Télos especially."Chaos said.

"How do we know you are the real Chaos and not an imposter?" Annabeth asked.

"You don't. But would you rather take the risk of our help, or die at the enemy's hands and not taking a risk?"

At that, Annabeth abruptly shut up. She still didn't trust them, but it was better than not taking the risk as Chaos had said. Then, Télos and Eagle walked in with Mrs. O'Leary like nothing had happened and like they weren't attacked by a hellhound. "We shall take our leave." Iroas said. They started to walk away when Annabeth said,"Wait! Where are you going to stay?"

As a response, Télos snapped his fingers and pointed to a large black cabin.

Nico's P.O.V

Those guys seriously creeped me out. And it wasn't easy creeping a creepy person out. And that Télos. He's so...suspicious. I don't mean in the way that he is like a criminal kind of suspicious, but...Mrs. O'Leary doesn't go to anyone like she is their pet or anything. The way she ran to him was like the way she used to run to Percy when she saw him after a quest.

"Nico, come with me." Kynígos said, making me jump. I glared at her for a minute, then said,"Did you have to scare me?" She chuckled, then she gestured for me to follow her.

When I was outside the Chaos cabin, she said,"I, Kynígos, allow Nico di Angelo to enter this cabin." She knew my full name? Weird. When I went into the cabin, I was amazed at the black-ness and the size of the cabin. There were black walls that were made of Void metal, which was actually a glossy black material that could withstand any temperature, no matter how hot or cold it was--Kynígos explained. There were four levels and each level was bigger than the arena itself. The fourth level was occupied by two rooms only, but both rooms were huge. My guess is that the rooms were for Eagle and Télos.

When all the soldiers saw me and assembled, she asked Iroas,"Can I reveal myself?" He shrugged,"Let me ask Télos first. Even if he doesn't talk, he still is our leader."

So Télos is mute? Doesn't seem like it. As if hearing my thoughts, Kynígos said,"No, he's not mute. We just haven't heard him talk or make noise before. Only Eagle has, and she is introverted too." Oh. Iroas went to the first room to the right and went in. "He just goes in without bothering to knock?" I ask Kynígos. "Even if he knocks, Télos won't answer. Not even a simple,'come in'." Then, Iroas came down. He said,"I guess so. He just shrugged--which is what he always does--so I assume it is a yes."

The other soldiers looked excited and both Omorfía and Kynígos squealed. That's freaky.
Do I know them? "Ouch! That hurts Neeky." Kynígos said, placing her hand to her heart. Did I say that out loud? "Yes, you did Neeky."

"Ugh! This is so frustrating! I can't keep my thoughts to myself. Wait... Did you call me Neeky? Only Bianca--who is dead-- calls me that." She looked at the others and their pulled their hoods down at the same time.

There were so many dead people--alive now. But my vision tunelled so that I could only see the one person that I've been longing for for so long.

"Bianca?"