Chapter 3 - Le Jazz Hot Part 1

"172 Bd Saint-Germain. Isn't this the address of Café de Flore Mindy?"

Mindy looks down to her phone and says,"Yes. Well the Google maps say that. I've been in Paris only for the last 3 months. And with the nanny job 6 days a week, I haven't actually got the opportunity to explore Paris. Can I say that I haven't been to the Louvre yet?"

"What the fuck Mindy!"

(Emily and Mindy laughs)

"Are you serious? Okay! Done! It's planned. After having our breakfast we're going to visit the Louvre Museum."

"Well in order to do that we have to find out breakfast stop first. LMAO!", says Mindy hysterically.

After walking for more that 15 minutes, they finally found the historical Café de Flore.

"Finally!", says Emily with a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness. Let's go."

(Emily and Mindy raises their glasses)

(Memories of Paris playing in the background)

"Sante!"

"Sante!"

"I'm so glad we made today's plan. I am finally making a new friend in Paris except my landlady and the owner of the bagel shop."

"Yayyy! Good performance Emily! So, when is your job starting?", asks Mindy.

"Tomorrow! I'm excited yet nervous. After hearing from Madeline,my boss at Atlanta about Sylvie, my new boss here in Paris, I'm kinda stressed about. Did you know she fired three interns at their first day of job a few days ago?"

"What? Who does that to interns at the first day of their job? Kinda brutal."

"If that's not enough for you, listen to me for more. She has quite a reputation for being the baddest bitch in the entire city of Paris. Well I'm scared. I better follow whatever she says."

"Aha! Don't worry now Emily. Nobody discusses work while eating here Emily. You better learn that now."

"Okay. Whatever. So my Taylor Swift! What about your music? Have you played at any bars and clubs yet?"

"I have. It's so good to do finally what you have wanted to do your entire life. Sing! Nothing makes me more happier  than singing. My father is the zipper king of China. So he has the world by the balls."

"Haha!"

"He wanted me to handle his business empire. But you know I followed my heart. He thinks my passion for singing is just my late 20's craze and it's gonna cool it off once I find that I am no Faye Wang or G.E.M."

"Who talks like that with his own daughter? So rude of him.",says Emily is disgust.

"My father hasn't talked to me since the day I left home."

"Well fuck him. Don't you dare shed your precious tears for that man. Stay positive and follow your passion. I am sure you will be very successful and famous one day. And remember I'll be the most happiest person on the earth."

Mindy raises her left hand and gives a high five to Emily."Thank you so much Emily. Well,fuck him!"

(Emily and Mindy raise their mimosa glasses.AGAIN!)