Chapter 19- Au revoir

Emily texts Gabriel and Camille about the meeting that they have to do it tomorrow.

Emily gazes at the building crowd at the centre of the building. Her busy eyes are moving through the bustling crowd.

"Where are they?", she asks herself.

Emily calls Gabriel but he doesn't pick the call.

"We're here!", says someone from her back.

"Good lord, Gabriel!, I got so scared omg."

"Sorry Em", Gabriel winced.

Camille asked Emily,"So when will the show start Em?"

"It'll start soon. Mindy did you bring the poster that I told you to bring?"

"Yes. See here it is. We love you Pierre. It's written all over on this white cardboard."

"lol", laughed Lola.

"There's nothing to laugh at it Lola. I'm a singer. Not a painter."

"I love it Mindy. Thank you so much!And thanks for bringing your bandmates too."

Mindy smiles and looks around the big crowd.

"Look who's here!"

Sylvie, Luc and Julian hugged Emily. "Thank you so much Emily for doing this. The entire family of Savoir is very thankful to you!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Wait look a black van is approaching near us. It must be Pierre.", Camille pointed towards the south gate.

Pierre makes a swift and a savage entry in the van. Colour bombs and glitters are all around everywhere now.

"Look here they are. The special collection that he has made",said someone from the crowd.

The crowd went crazy by seeing all the amazing designs. Ruffles, glitters, exquisite silks flooded the eyes of the crowd.

Mindy coughs like a maniac. "What happened Mindy?, asked Emily.

"There's glitter in my mouth. There's glitter on my face,my eyes,my hair, everywhere...ughhh!"

The crowd applauds after the show and Pierre ends the show by thanking his manager, and the continuous efforts by the entire team of Savoir.

Sylvie's entire face brightens up as she is super happy.

Pierre talks with Emily in private for a minute and then an estatic Sylvie announces an after-party at the Ritz.

Gabriel, Lola, Mindy, Camille and Emily get some more time to enjoy the evening together.

"It's so romantic in Paris! Won't even try to compare it!"

Emily took over the dancefloor and danced till she broke all her bones.

Narrator- It's so good to see that my girl Emily is enjoying! She deserves all the happiness in the world!

The next morning, Emily gets ready as she has one of the most important things to do. To listen to her heart.

"All the best girl! I know you will take the right decision.", said Mindy.

Brushing her palms on Emily's hands, Lola said, " Follow your heart. And no matter what happens today, we are always beside you!"

Emily thanks them and off she is.

"Today I'm going to say all the things I have in my heart!"

Gabriel calls her and said that they both are here.

"I didn't know Camille will be here. What's she is doing here?"

"Well she has a very important role to play alongside with you. Don't go anywhere. I'm coming."

Emily runs and then her mobile starts to ring.

"Why is Pierre Cadault calling me now?", Emily picks the call with hesitation.

"Emily? Where are you?? We'll take off within an hour."

"An hour? To where? And what am I supposed to do?"

"God. Stop joking Emily.Didn't you check your email. You're coming with us to the fashion week in New York. Now stop giving me a heart attack and hurry up. We are waiting. "

Emily drops her phone inside her bag and shouts -

"Fuck!"