Chapter 11 - People we meet on the beach

"Come here Emily! Fast!!!", said an always busy Sylvie. "Move it quick." she said hastily. With her frail and thin figure, Emily has got the responsibility to bring all the water bottle packages as they'll be filming the whole day here at the beautiful beach of Dieppe.
Oh gosh! Did I forgot to tell you that Gabriel's real home is in Normandy. How careless of me.

Luc and Julian finds their way through the photographer and director crew and informs Sylvie that the models and actors will be reaching anytime soon.

"NOW!!! I said now.", Sylvie makes them run to help Emily. Emily on the other hand is nowhere near the beach entrance.

"Did Sylvie send you guys here? I can surely take some help!"

"Yes. Take this bag. We both will take it from here. Julian,take that carton." Emily gasps and gulps an entire bottle of water."

"I'll take the rest." Luc is diligent and hardworking as ever. He is always there to help others and more in fact he doesn't complain at all. Emily thanks them both.

"Bitches you better hurry. Otherwise Sylvie's gonna eat you guys both in cold blood. Do you know what happened yesterday?", Julian winked his eyes.

"Let me explain. Yesterday I was with my boyfriend at a club and we went into the washroom stall to makeout. There I saw Sylvie and Antoine kissing each other. Thankfully they didn't see me."

"What - on - the -  actual - earth! Emily said stuttering." "Did you tell that to Sylvie?"

"Do you want me to loose my job, Emily?". Both of these businesses are separate. Let them remain that way."

"You look stunned,Luc.",said Emily.

"I'm.", Luc said. "Look the models have arrived." Luc waved at Sylvie and gave her the signal. Luc attempted to ignore the question and went to God knows where.

Meanwhile, Antoine comes out of the car wearing a red bathing suit. Emily looked at Sylvie and there it was... Sylvie looking madly at Antoine.
"Bonjour Emily! How are you?"

"I'm good. Thank you! Sylvie is waiting for you and the models. This way.", Emily showed him the way where the shoot is going to take place.

The shoot will be a beach wear commercial that Antoine has heavily invested on. The company has invested a lot on the quality of the bikinis and beachwears and they are not keeping any stones unturned. They are literally approaching all influencers across France to wear them and post them on their ig.

The shoot starts with the models and actors dancing hysterically on starships.

"Let's go to the be- ach
Let's go get a wave
They say what they gonna say......"

"What the actual hell is happening guys??", Luc says with worry.

"I'm not sure either. How can she approve such an hideos commercial story? Is she doing this for Antoine? The empire she created all by her own is gonna go this way just for her extramarital affair? For a married man who is never gonna really love her? Seriously?"

Not only Emily, but Luc and Julian both are shocked by her attitude.

*Text from Lola*

Lola -How is your working on the beach going??
Emily - hideous. We are filming a vague commercial with super hot models. Wbu?
Lola- May god give you strength. I'm just chilling with my cousin.
Lola- wait... The pizza's here .. catch you later.

The filming finally gets completed after an exhaustive day without any lunch. Literally they all spend the day on and near the water. Thanks to Em, Julian and Luc. Sylvie undresses and runs to the water. Obviously Antoine joins her.

"I'm disgusted with what's even happening in front of my eyes. Ughh. Can't tolerate it." Julian picks his umbrella and makes his way to the car.

They all reach the office soon and uses the office bathroom for a quick shower.

"It's a success. Let's celebrate!" Gabriel opens a bottle of champagne. Julian is disgusted as usual and Sylvie has never been so close to Antoine. They are literally glued to each other. Antoine walks into Sylvie's office and says-'Can you come here for a minute Emily?'

"Hey! "

"This is a small gift from me for you. This colour will suit you." Antoine hands her a gift bag. Emily carefully opens it and there's it is - a yellow bikini from his latest line.

"Do not forget to send me a picture when you wear it. I'll hope you like it."

"Thank you so much Antoine!!"

Emily walks towards them and Luc says-" Did he give you a bikini?"

"Yes. And I can see Julian holding a red underwear. Omg."

"He knows my exact size. How can he be so sure of my underwear size. Creep. He must look me so closely. I hope his husband knows what the fuck he is doing.", Julian informs them.

Emily laughs and ask Luc about his present.

"He gifted me an earing. As I don't like the beaches that much, he gifted me an earing." Luc grabbed his gift bag and showed it to them.

"It's beautiful. I saw an earing on Sylvie's table too. Guess he's gifting an earing to her too. Nice!"

Julian gushes and says secretly to her "- it's not what you think. It's a ring for you know thatttt.... " ....Emily is shocked and tries to erase this conversation.

On her way home, Emily visits Mindy at the boutique as she is finding something to wear for her finals.  Gabriel closes up his restaurant and visits her apartment. To his surprise, Emily and Mindy both are waiting for him.

"Join us for a movie night.",said Mindy. Emily takes her phone from the couch and makes space for him.

"So what movie are we watching today. ??"

"How to lose a guy in 10 days. My absolute comfort rom-com. "

"The popcorn is ready."Emily goes to the kitchen to bring popcorn and the movie night begins.....

Chapter 12 coming soon :)