Chapter 16 - Cannes Volume .2

It was just Emily and Camille on the balcony that night.

Camille was all emotional as she was constantly thinking about Gabriel and Emily. She didn't want to intrude their relationship first of all. But when it comes to the matter of your heart, listen to your heart. They talked a little and then they went to their rooms.

The next morning Gabriel went early for his morning jog. And it's now time to hit the beach!

Lola,Mindy, Emily and Camille all got into their swim wears and Gabriel stripped to his trunks. They all went to the beach with all the necessary precautions possible.

"This are Lola's 6 saviour hamper for beach days. No. 1 sunscreen. You cannot go to the beach without sunscreen and there's never enough of it."

"I know. Cannot repeat that mistake ever again after the one in sauble beach. I've learned my lessons.", Emily said cautiously. More like a precaution,hehe.

" No. 2 Picnic mat. To have fun or to just laydown and relax on the beach. No.3 extra towels and clothes. No. 4 Water or any refreshing beverage. No.5 sunglasses. You don't want those strong UV rays to harm your eyes. And no.6 a book. Even if you don't like reading a book, always carry one and pretend to read it as it looks sexy and no-one will disturb you unnecessary."

"After all beaches are always fun right!", Gabriel pulled Lola's shoulders towards him.

After spending lots of time on water, Emily proposed the idea to play Volleyball.

"That's genius Emily.", said Mindy.

Camille couldn't be anymore happy and said,"That's a brilliant idea."

So the teams were decided - Team 1  Mindy and Gabriel and Team 2 Emily and Camille. Lola choosed to be the neutral one.

It was a blast actually. And team 1 won.

Lola was now busy making sand castles with Em, whereas Gabriel was just heading to the beach-side shower station.

"Hey man, Can I use your towel just to dry my hair?" , a voice came from beside.

"Ya sure."

Gabriel gave him his towel. The man was almost as beautiful as Gabriel, with golden curly hair with hues of red. Gabriel looked at him and then said, "Robert!"

"Hehe. I thought you couldn't recognise him."

"Well you look amazing! Isn't it? You have changed a lot since high school. And how is Chris?"

"He's fine. He is just busy flirting with other boys at the beach.", said Robert disappointingly.

"Hey don't worry.We should catch up real soon. I'm returning to Paris tomorrow. We should really hang out."

"Hanging out with my high school crush. Sure why not.", Robert gave him his number and he winked him.

Camille and Gabriel went for some shopping while Lola and Emily decided to hit the bar later that evening.Mindy went for her concert rehearsals as she was having her big concert at late night at the hotel.

"Hey! Can I ask you a very personal question?". Emily was looking very serious now.

"Go on."

"Was it difficult for you to come out to your family and friends? I know I was with you to get through but again was it tough?"

Lola kept her beer on the coaster and looked at Emily. " No. It was difficult for me when I kept it inside of me. I still remember the evening I told you that I was bisexual. You hung the telephone and straight away came to my door to hug me. And that day you stayed with me. And at school you didn't leave me for a single minute."

Lola held Emily's hands and asked her why was she asking her this question.

"Okay. I kissed Camille."

"You did what?", Lola laughed.

"And I guess I have feelings for both of them. And I think I'm bisexual"

Lola couldn't be more proud of Emily. "You don't have to pressurize to tag you into anything. These things take time. You don't have to hurry."

Emily hugged Lola. Emily smiled and said that she wanted to tell this thing to her but couldn't as she didn't got the opportunity. But as finally she's with her, she have gathered the courage to tell her.

"Have you told about this to Gabriel?"

"No. Not yet. I don't have a clue how to talk with him about this.About me and my feelings."

"You'll figure it out!"

"I will!"

Mindy's concert was absolutely great. It was a great turnout and it was a sold out event.

"So the Cannes diary has come to an end now...", said Camille at a sad voice.

Lola laughed and said,"I know. These two days went so fast. We had so fun."

"Absolutely right. Now we will fun in Paris haha."

"Well I have to go now and run a restaurant."

"Poor Gabs!", Emily dragged him and hugged Gabriel.

Narrator- Goodbye Cannes! But I'm 110% sure that Paris will be just fine too. Let's see what's in store for Emily as the very next day she has to work for her next project at Savoir. All the best Emily!

Chapter 17 coming soon!