Chapter 4- Le Jazz Hot Part 2

'Les Deux Compères', that's the name of the restaurant where Mindy and Emily are going today. Mindy looks chic and sexy at an amazing black sequin ensemble whereas Mindy wears an amazing pink trench coat with floral detailings on her collar.
One word for this duo- ICONIC!
Emily and Mindy enters the busy bistro.

" Wow! The restaurant is quite packed Emily. Are you sure we will get a empty table?", Mindy asks in a doubt.

"I am sure the restaurant can manage to do something. I think the woman standing there with a glass of wine is the owner or the manager. Let's go and ask her."

Emily walks towards the lady standing on the corner of the room talking with a server.

"Excuse me ma'am. Is there any chance we can get a table for two? We know it's very busy today but can you make anything happen?", Emily asks her with low confidence.

"Oh! I'm not the owner of the restaurant. Haha!", the woman laughs. But I'm sure I can talk to the manager here and make something work for you guys."

"That will be amazing. Thank you so much. I'm Emily by the way."

"Hi I'm Mindy!!"

"Camille", the lady says them.

Narrator- Camille is a true example of a modern day fashionista. Her hair, her gorgeous golden metallic dress, high heels, straight hair, bright red lips, everything was on fleek.

Camille dialled a number on the landline and it literally just took 10 seconds to make their wish true.

"Well. You guys are lucky today. The reserved table is available tonight. Thanks to my friend who is the chef of this restaurant and thanks to my convincing skills, the table is yours."

"Aww .. thank you so much Camille. It means a lot. "

"Thank you Camille. I hope you don't mind to join us if you don't have any plans now.", Mindy asks Camille politely while moving her eyes to catch the glowing eyes of Emily.

"Crashing two friend's dinner date, I don't think that's a great idea."

"No no absolutely not. Please join us. We insist!", Emily requests her politely.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes we're", Emily and Mindy says unanimously.

"Okay then. If you guys don't have a problem, I don't have a problem too. It's always great to know new people."

The room is filled with happy voices, chattering of friends, hot gossiping about her best friend who cheated her boyfriend twice, etc etc etc.

Emily was looking into Camille's eyes and without thinking anything Emily prompts, "You have such beautiful eyes Camille."

"That's so sweet Emily.Thank you so much."

Mindy is going through the menu and is thinking what to order."Can you guys suggest me something? I am thinking of ordering either the salmon or their steak which is their house speciality."

"You should definitely try their steak. It's brilliant. Btw I'm also going to order the steak. It's yummmm woahh!", Camille moans.

"We have a funny bone right beside me Emily", Mindy says.

(Emily,Mindy and Camille laughs)

*45 minutes later after endless pouring of champagne and spicy gossips*

"The food was amazing! Loved it. I don't enjoy steak that's made medium rare that much. But I genuinely enjoyed this.", Emily said.

Mindy was totally impressed by the food here. She felt this was the best dinner she had in Paris. " I totally agree with you Em. The food is absolutely delicious!"

"I'm glad you liked the food so much. As you have liked the food so much, I should call the chef and introduce him to you guys. You can say the review to him personally. He loves to hear about from the customers.", Camille comments and asks the server to call him.

A beautiful tall man walks through the door of the kitchen in his white chef's shirt.

Emily is shocked. The hot neighbour is the chef of this restaurant. Yes!!!

(Emily coughs in French)

"Gabriel! OMG! Are you the chef here?"

" Yes Emily. I'm the head chef here. What a coincidence! Nice to see you neighbour."

"Wait what's happening. Do you guys know each other? I'm hella confused.", Mindy asks Em.

Emily clears the confusion,"Oh yes. We're actually neighbours. I met him yesterday only."

"That's amazing.", Camille smiles. " We actually know each other since the last 10 years. We met at High school. And since then we're best friends. Always supporting each other."

"Yes! I'm so lucky to have you Camille! Always with you!! She supported me a lot when I lost my father. She is the best!"

"Oh. We are very sorry to hear that Gabriel", Emily tells Gabriel.

"Aww. That's so sweet. Sweet friendship. I love it. " , Mindy says.

"I hope you guys don't mind if I sit with you guys for some time."

"Shut up. Please sit!"

Gabriel sits beside Emily.

Camille asks the sisters who were separated during birth,"So what do you do - Emily and Mindy?"

"I actually work for Savoir... I'm starting my job tomorrow. I'm excited! I moved from Atlanta because I got a promotion."

"Congratulations Emily. And best of luck! You'll kill it!", Camille congratulates Emily.

"I hope the boss doesn't kill me. Haha."

"I'm actually trying to be a singer. I moved to Paris from Shanghai.'', Mindy said.

"Wow! We have a singer here. Amazing!!" , Camille said.

"What do you do Camille?", Mindy asks her.

"I'm actually a professional model. And I also manage by dad's wine business."

"Oh wow! So do you walk for Versace and Gucci on ramps? Mindy asks her in a very excited way."

"Yes. But I haven't walked for either of them. Luckily I've walked for Prada."

"That's so cool. We should definitely meet again!"

"Yes. Just give my your number and I'll make a group chat. We can talk there about our next meet. How does that sound guys?"

"Sounds superb!"

"I'm all in", Gabriel says.

"That's great.... Bye everyone. Good night! "

"Bye ! I'm going this way", Camille hugs Mindy and Emily and waves them good bye and walks in the opposite direction.

Gabriel waves them good bye too as he'll be staying a little bit more till the restaurant closes late.

Mindy and Emily walks through the lane and talks about how Mindy should shift to Emily's apartment.

"Roomie goals yayyy!!"

Narrator - Good jobs guys! Emily made some new friends today. Tomorrow is a very big day. Gear up, buckle up because tomorrow will be a blood bath. Good luck Emily!!

Chapter 5 coming soon! :)