Chapter 12- Summer of Love

"Emily?? Did you send me a bouquet of fresh flowers? I just got one delivered at the restaurant."

"Who do you think sent you that bouquet ha?", Emily mocks Gabriel. "If I wasn't in the office, I would have come and kissed you on your lips and had given you a hard time at the restaurant."

Gabriel laughs.

Narrator- Oh my my! Gabriel laughs.
My heart!!!!

After her presentation with their usual client Magic candles, Emily gets a text from Gabriel.
"Meet you at my restaurant downstairs. Get ready and wear something red. See you soon gorgeous,love you xx"

Emily is beyond flattered. She is going on a date. WOW

"Gabriel texted me. He is taking me on a date."

"Wow... That's great Emily", said Camille. They both grabbed a coffee from the coffee shop." I think you love him a lot. I guess now I have to find someone in my life so that I won't be lonely anymore.", continued Camille. She breaks down and cries.

"Why are you crying Camille? Hey don't cry??", Emily hugged her.

"I know how much you love him okay. He is looking to you from all the way up. If Jean was here, he would have wanted you to have a happy life.  You have to go on with your life and start fresh Camille."

Camille lost her boyfriend Jean a year back. He lost his life battling with cancer. He was just 26. There hasn't been a single day Camille doesn't thinks about him.

Camille wiped her tears and told that yes, she have to move on with her life now. Camille hugged her and thanked for staying with her. Emily dropped Camille at her home and she felt very bad for her. Camille deserves to be happy.

(Emily dresses up for her big date)

"Omg! Look at you Em. You are infuriating gorgeousness. Ummph and that color. Just gorgeous! It's time for some sexy action I guess", Mindy frankly says this to Emily.

Emily is wearing a gorgeous red dress paired with a red bag.. ofcourse! To get some tips from her guru, Emily calls Lola.

"You're looking so beautiful Emily... My eyes my eyes my eyes.."

"Thanks Lola. Give me some advice on what to do and what not to do on a date."

*These are the 3 important rules Em. Don't commit these sins on your first date.
First rule - Don't act clingy.
Second rule- Don't talk about your ex or past sexual encounters
Third and the most important rule- Have fun. Kiss and sexxxx...xd"

"Whattt! No.. I'm not doing any of those stuffs today. Maybe we can kiss or if things go more further we can.. you know."

"Shut up Emily.", shouts Mindy. " I don't want to listen squeaky sounds of your bed from my room. Whatever you guys want to do -  do inside Gabriel's apartment. Tomorrow I have to wake up early because we'll be having stage rehearsals. The competition will be airing live this weekend and I don't want to mess it up."

"You'll do great honey!! All the very best from the other side!" Lola wishes her best of luck and gawd she wish she could be there!

Emily bids adieu to Mindy and carefully comes downstairs through the stairs.Gabriel is waiting for her with a red bouquet of flowers and a handmade box of chocolates. He is all suited up wearing a black suit and hair all combed back.

"You look handsome, Gab. I didn't knew that you'll get a leave so early."

"Perks of being the head chef and the owner of the restaurant."

Emily and Gabriel walks through the lane as if they were walking down the aisle. Gabriel held her hands tight and and they walked all the way to a street unknown. It's Emily's first time here and he takes her inside a apartment. They took the elevator and landed on the last floor. Gabriel took out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the gate.

"Here we are!", pants Gabriel.

"It's a gorgeous loft apartment. Whose is it?"

This was my aunt's apartment. She used to live her when she teached here at the university. After retiring,she went back to Normandy and left the keys with me. I come here sometimes. Alone ofcourse. You're the only one to know about this place. Except Camille. But she hasn't been here.

Emily was speechless. Not only she was the first person to come up here except Gabriel and his loneliness, she felt that Gabriel really really really loved her. Isn't it so very special that he told about this place to her?And took her here on this important day? Only her. Only Emily.

The entire apartment was candlelight with yellow fairy lights. The apartment was basically unfurnished except a sofa that can be adjusted to a double size bed, some cushions and throws and a couple of plates and dishes in the kitchen. The apartment overall was exceptionally well maintained.

"Want to show you something."

Gabriel closed Emily's eyes and took her to the balcony. "Now open your eyes"

Emily was mesmerized by the beauty of this beautiful city. The city was lit up with orange lights. It was like Paris is under the spell of an orange sun. But only in the form of lights. The sky was beautifully black. The evening was splendid. Gabriel arranged some throws and pillows together for their date. They opened a bottle of champagne and talked endless.

Gabriel opened her about the struggles he faced in his school as he was not a bright student. He talked about the days when he misses his family. Emily talked about her wishes, that she is missing her family and her dog. She literally left all her life in America to be here. Emily talked about the difficulties that she faced being a misfit in her college and school days.

"We both know what we faced right!" Emily lays down on Gabriel's lap and they both kissed each other. They decided to spend the night here itself.

Emily -Won't come in today.

Mindy- Understood! Enjoy...

Emily- How romantic can someone be... He is so good.

Camille texts Emily and asks her if they can talk tomorrow.

Chapter 13 coming soon!