AMONGUS

Basically just a random short story where class 1-A plays Among Us because I hate the new updates of the game, therefor I don't play it anymore, so I'm taking these guys to play the old version to be happy.

___

Kaminari sat himself on his bed, taking his nintendo switch and checking his phone.

Sero and Kirishima layed themselves on Sero's bed, Kirishima clicking on the game he loved to play with his friends so much, however today it wasn't just the Bakusquad playing. Sero turned on his tablet to open the same app Kirishima just did. As the two did, Sero quckly texted the class groupchat one word: 'ready'.

Bakugou sat on his bed, laptop on his hands as he thought the whole idea again, but hey he gets to unlive that stupid Deku finally, even if just in game. He quickly texted the class group chat: 'Fckng hurry!'.

Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida sat themselves on the common room couch each of them taking their phones, both Iida and Todoroki looking confusedly at the app they had downloaded earlier that day, opening it for the first time as Midoriya explained the game quickly.

Ashido plopped herself on the bed in her room, her white kitty-ear headphones with microphone on, connected to her phone as she looked at the screen of her pink nintendo, smiling to herself.

Shoji, Tokoyami, Kouda, Sato and Mineta all texted the group chat they're ready and clicked on the app they all downloaded just hours ago.

Aoyama sat by his sparkles covered computer, opening two tabs, one with the class group chat, other with the game, texting the class he's ready.

Ojiro sat himself on the floor of his room, taking his tablet and opening the group chat on his phone, letting the rest of the class know he's ready.

Hagakure, Yaoyorozu and Asui walked inside Jirou's room to see the girl on her bed, plum nintendo next to her, Uraraka on the floor with Jirou's tablet in her hands as Jirou was braiding the girl's hair. "It's time" Hagakure spoke and Jirou let go of the brunette's hair, taking the nintendo in her hands as all the other girls sat themselves around the room, all getting ready before each sending a message to inform the class they could start.

Mina Ashido found out everyone was ready and a while later the rest of class could see a couple letters in caps lock from the girl.

--

Alien Queen was standing in the lobby, playing around with hats when a flash appeared and a yellow character stood next to her, his nametag read 'Pika Pika'.

"Welcome Denks" she said with a smile.

"Haven's seen each other in a while" he said making a cute face.

Couple more flashes appeared on the screen, and there stood five figures: gray 'Yaomomo', dark green 'call me Tsu', light pink 'Ocha', cyan 'John Cena', purple 'ur god'.

"Hi Tsuwu, heyy Momo, hi Ochako-chan, hello Tooru and hai Jiwo" Alien Queen said in excitement.

"hello mina" ur god replied.

With another flash there was dark blue 'ClassRep', light green 'Deku', white 'KattyPerry' and orange 'THE GOD'.

"Hi Iida, Deku and Todo, and HELLO KACCHANNNNNNNN" Mina said excitedly, her plan was filling up so far.

Before any of them could say anything it flashed a couple more times, red 'Manly Man', black 'IsmokeWeed.lol', magenta 'man of YOUR DREAMs', light yellow 'I'm just awesome', tan 'TailMan', dark gray 'octopus', brown 'Sugar, yes please', soft orange 'hi' and dark red 'dArKnEsS'.

"Hewo, welcome, and let's begin" Alien Queen said as she pushed start and they all were let out on a plane.

Pika Pika and ur god left the main room together, so did ClassRep and Ocha. KattyPerry, ManlyMan and IsmokeWeed.lol left together as well. Alien Queen, John Cena and call me Tsu also walked off together. octopus and dArKnEsS left together, Sugar, yes please and hi following them. The rest went around on their own.