roommates

this is highly inspired by whatever is going on in the dorm room i live in, with these two amazing people, and basically the vibe of our entire room is 'Bakugou's idiots'

and so there we go with this, lets just pretend they only have one dorm building for all classes okay, also adding some pics i took or drew bcs of idek, but i just did, so

no ships included, only TW for stupid ideas or actions that may get you hurt (bcs we all share two braincells in total, lol)

so yea, without futrther ado, lets begin

_______________________________________________________

Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero. Friends of Katsuki Bakugou and Mina Ashido, the one braincell trio, mustard, ketchup and soy sauce. Three people you would not believe to survive while living together, yet there they are, sharing a room.

You have a room with a bunkbed and regular bed on the other side, you have a double table and a regular table, three wardrobes and other cupboards to keep your stuff in. It was Denki Kaminari to have the single bed, while the other two shared the bunkbed. And it was Eijiro Kirishima to have the single table, right next to his bed, while the other two shared.

~

One thursday evening, the boys almost ready to go to sleep, except Kirishima who was still in a shower. Kaminari looks out the window, noticing some people gathering outside by a lamp.

"Hey, what are these guys doing there?" Kaminari asked and Sero looked out from his top bunkbed.

"I dunno, some kind of a sect?" Sero shrugged, but the two stayed looking.

Kirishima joined them while getting out of the bathroom, the three making theories that the people out there are selling ikea meatballs, a subject that was brought up after diner which was meant to be chicken, but definetly didn't taste like one and so Kaminari, the criminal minds fan tm, brought up that one episode (cm fans know which one-lucky) and somehow the talk ended at the secret recept for ikea meatballs. And now they were watching people, who were just watching the moon, as later found out, refering to them as 'ikea meatball dealers'.

Eventually Kaminari started taking pictures, for prove as it was said. Because suspicious aktivity. Eventually he climbed on the double table right next to his bed, due to the gap between his bed and the window.

When suddenly a teacher came in to check if they're in the room, Kaminari jumped over on his bed, nearly hitting his head on a cupboard that was hanging just above. Making eye contact with Kirishima, the two had to put out so much effort to not start laughing as the teacher started checking wheter they cleaned up properly.

 Making eye contact with Kirishima, the two had to put out so much effort to not start laughing as the teacher started checking wheter they cleaned up properly

~

End of march, a sunny wednesday afternoon. Bakugou convinces Kaminari to go with him to a mall, since Kirishima was home ill. Even if Kaminari didn't want to go, Bakugou insisted they have to go together. In the end Kaminari gave in.