Kaminari's magic bulb (4)

So, I got packed earlier and have some time to spare, so here we go, probably gonna be a short one, tho

_____

"Hey, dad" Denki said with a smile, looking at his father.

"So, where did you two go?" Kamira asked with a smile.

"We got lost and were looking for you, where did y'all go?" Hitoshi turned the questions.

"Well, anyway, the girls wanted to go get food and some prizes" Kamira explained, leading the two boys towards the group.

"Let's get luch, me is hungwy" Eri whined as the three reached the rest of their families.

"Okay, what do you want?" Aizawa asked, turning to his daughted.

"Something sweet" Eri replied.

"I want spicy" Yui stated, looking towards a stand that sold spicy chicken.

"You hate spicy stuff" Namari said.

"So what? I want it" Yui said.

"Alright, go get it" Namari said, hanging Yui some money.

"How about you boys?" Present Mic turned to Hitoshi and Denki.

"I'll have anything" Shinsou said, not really hungry.

"There's this special stand that sells amazing burgers and fries, let's get that" Denki said in excitement.

And so, he was given money to go buy it and then they all would meet up at the sitting area. Shinsou followed Kaminari for some reason, maybe to see what each stand sells and he would finally choose.

"Oh my gods, look! They have a two for one sale" Kaminari said in excitement.

"What? You can manage to eat two?" Shinsou asked with a chuckle.

"Don't underrestimate my power, but no" Denki said "I was thinking that maybe if you would want one as well, it would be cheaper" he explained.

"Look at that, you ain't stupid" Shinsou said as a joke.

"Haha, very funny. Do you want it or not?" Denki said, slightly offended, is that really how everyone sees him? As a stupid dummy?

"Sure, I guess" Hitoshi shrugged.

"Alright, I'll go get it" Denki said, running towards the stand, ordering for the two.

--

After a while, the group was finishing their food, getting ready to leave towards the prize stands.

"Look Denki, it's you" Yui stated, pointing at a big Pikachu plushie.

"It's even the same size" Shinsou joked.

"Go on, you two make fun of me, but jokes on you, I still do that better" Denki told them.

"Wait, I acctually want that" Denki stopped, looking at the plushie.

"Okay, how about you let me make fun of you if I win that for you?" Shinsou offered.

"You would do that anyways, but whatever if you get me that" Denki stated.

"Okay, okay. Then how about-" Shinsou started.

"A kiss!" Yui said before he could finish.

"What?" Denki turned to his sister in the pan-panic.

"What, just suggesting" Yui shrugged.

"Your face is priceless, I guess I'll go with that" Shinsou smirked.