Could have been all different (2-end)

so, im back with part two, if anyone cared, we'll just continue where we left out

____

Slowly but surely Izuku became a part of Shouto Todoroki's life without either of them realizing, and at some point Shouto knew he had to protect the smaller boy, as for he was quirkless nor had any special skills. Katsuki was going through deciding wheter he hates himself or Izuku more, and so one day Katsuki decided to confront his childhood friend.

"Oi, Deku" Katsuki said as Izuku was about to leave the UA properties.

"Yes, Kacchan?" Izuku turned to face Katsuki with a confused look.

"I hate you!" Bakugou yelled.

"I thoughts we already knew that, anything new?" Izuku asked, ready to leave.

"You're doing this to me on purpose, aren't you" Katsuki yelled.

"D-doing what? Kacchan what are you talking about again?" Izuku looked at Katsuki in confusion.

"Making my life an actual nightmare! First you get favoritized by my mom and now you're trying to steal my friends" Katsuki yelled.

"What are you talking about? I never tried stealing your friends" Izuku said, still confused.

"I've had enough of everyone thinking you're so innocent, you're the worst thing that ever happened to me, I'm supposed to be the one stealing your spotlight, not this way!" Katsuki yelled, tears rolling down his cheeks as he tried to wipe them off furiously.

"Kacchan, I promise you I never wanted to get in your spotlight, I've always admired you, and I always thoughts you were gonna be the next number one hero and-"

"Shut it! This is not about hero rankings or stuff like that! This is the fact you get favoritized by people I should be the favorite to, my own mother acts like I'm a stranger while she treats you as her own, tell me Deku how is this fair!"

"I had no idea, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"And then you talk to my friends as if they were your friends, they never laugh this much around me, and did they ever ask you about me, 'cause they keep asking me about you!"

"Kacchan, I'm so sorry, I didn't know"

"When you ever do, honestly" Bakugou sighted, trying to calm down as Izuku hesitantly hugged him.

"I won't get involved in your life again, I promise" Izuku said, hugging Katsuki closer.

"Yeah, you better not" Katsuki let out but hugged Izuku back anyways.

For a couple days, everything had been fine, Izuku confronted mrs. Bakugou about treating him better than her own son and all that, not that she would change her behaviour towards the two.

Izuku was leaving UA again as Katsuki catched up with him again, walking with him for a while.

"Thanks for talking up to my mom" Katsuki let out just by the way, it made Izuku smile.

"No problem" Izuku smiled Katsuki's way and Bakugou couldn't help but shoot a small smirk back.

However, life has beed going way too good for way too long now, and so of course as it was class 1-A student involved, something went down. Neither of the two boys knew what happened until they woke up in an old basement, Katsuki chained to the roof while Izuku was laying on the floor, but they weren't alone.

"Finally awake" the third person said, smiling like a psycho.

"What do you want?" Katsuki growled at him.