In another life, or maybe in this one?

So, I had a rlly bad day, but u probably don't care about that, but if anyone does i'll try to sum it up: so, i never was good at making friends, i even got bullied in primary school, so i eventually had to change schools (bcs we have like 8 yrs primary that covers up with garmary school, not important), so then i was at gramary school, but eventually i wanted to an art school, don't get me wrong, i love the school i chose, but theres this girl thats like the badie type of girl, but like the bad badie, not the cool one. so nobody in class likes her, most people hate her, like acctually despise her, well not me bcs she's been rlly nice to me, but now i think most of my class hates me for talking with her, and then they confronted her about livestreaming in class, so she was all anoyed about it and was kinda mean to me, not intentionally tho, and my sensitive anxiety filled ass is now trying to convice me that everyone hates me.

anyways, if u didnt want to read that, thats fine, i just want to write something to distract myself bcs i cant cry about it anytime soon, cuz dorm life and u never get to be all alone, and worst part, i think my roommate hates me too, which i don't think i blame her for that.

so, i want to write something fluffy to warm my heart and make me happy, but i'll probs end up with angst, well we'll see

also, ships included: TodoDeku, Poprocks (ik, basic bixh with those two but shh), some other class 1-A ships that are not necesarilly named in the story, so choose according to your preference, oh also ShinMonoKami (mainly bcs my tiktok page shows me this ship a lot, and i also want to write nice Monoma, even if i hate him, but you know, for once have a nice Monoma with good relationship with Denki Kaminari, i mainly write these two as arch nemesis for some reason, so have a change for now, i guess)

____

One nice sunny morning the Dekusquad was hanging outside, around the feilds, green grass around, the five were chilling, talking with each other or just laying in the grass.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki spoke quietly, the other boy just hummed in response with his eyes still at the sky.

"You're pretty" Todoroki said, Midoriya turned to him with a bright smile.

"Thanks, you're pretty too" Midoriya said with a giggle.

"As a friend?" Todoroki asked.

"What?" Midoriya asked in confusion.

"Wait I'm sorry, let me try again" Todoroki said, shaking his head.

"Okay" Midoriya laughed softly.

"I meant to say, I like you" Todoroki said.

"As a friend?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, that and also as something more" Todoroki explained.

"You know my best friend is Kacchan" Midoriya teased, knowing exactly to what was Todoroki refering.

"No, I mean like something else" Todoroki said, struggling to find the right words.

"I know what you mean, silly. I like you too" Midoriya smiled, looking back up at the sky.

~~

Rain was falling on Midoriya's face, but he didn't care and kept on looking at the gray sky with even darker clouds. One thing was good about rain, you couldn't see if someone's crying and right now that was the point for Midoriya.

"Deku, there you are!" Bakugou's voice echoed somewhere in distance for Midoriya, Bakugou however was standing right next to him, holding Midoriya's shoulder.

"Why am I still alive?" Midoriya asked as if in tranz, the questions shocked Bakugou.

"You still have a goal to acomplish, you can't go yet" Bakugou said, hugging the smaller one.