Kaminari's magic bulb (5)

so, first thing firts. sorry about being absent for so long, i dont rlly have an excuse, just school's been rough, some mental health issues and family stuff have been going on, but i might be back for real now.. or not, idk yet

second thing second, i decided to continue this story now, i just want to acctually finnish it, so yeah

and without further ado, lets get to it

________

"Okay, not sure I enjoy sitting with you guys anymore" Shinsou said, but stayed in his seat.

"Oh, no no no. You, sir are staying here, I say so." Ashido ordered strictly.

"Well, now. Eyebags, what are your intentions with my son?" Bakugou asked, gesturing towards Kaminari.

"What do you mean?" Shinsou asked.

"Well, you two are dating, aren't you?" Bakugou said.

"Don't know where you got that from.." Shinsou started, but at that time class 1-B walked in the caffeteria and Monoma walked towards them.

"Toshi, babe, we're already here, so you can come sit with us, instead those class A losers." Monoma said with a grin.

"Um, no thanks. I've already finnished." Shinsou said, standing up and leaving. So, Monoma left as well with a shrug.

"He, who must not be named and Shinsou are a thing?" Jirou said in confusion.

"Seems like it." Ashido nodded, looking over at Kaminari.

"You okay, Kami?" Sero asked in worry.

"Yeah, why shouldn't I be? I told you guys, there's nothing like that between me and Shinsou." Kaminari said, not understanding his friends' looks of concern.

"He literally risked his life for you, even tho there were several adults around, even pros with their own children, he didn't have to but he still did." Kirishima said.

"And he got tattooed a drawing you made." Sero added, the group now looking at him.

"And you were gonna tell me that when?" Ashido asked.

"It's not important, it's not like we would work, he probably can't even stand me, so it doesn't matter." Kaminari said, going back to eating to show his friends he's really fine. They still gave him concerned looks, but then decided that he's actually fine.

--

Couple days went by, everything went like it did before the weekend, honestly what was Denki even expecting, of course Shinsou only spent time with him because he had to. So why did Kaminari put his hopes up so much? Just to get hurt.

Denki was just walking towards the dorm building when a familiar voice called behind him.

"Kaminari, may I speak to you for a moment plese?" Todoroki asked.

"Um, sure why not?" Denki shrugged.

"Yes, so you and Sero are friends, right?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh my gods, not again. You and Sero are so in love with each other, just date already, for everyone in class sake." Kaminari let out.

"Well, I was about to ask you to give this to him.." Todoroki said, handing Kaminari a folded paper.

"Sure, bro. Anything else?" Kaminari asked.

"Tell him it's from me." Todoroki said.

"Sure will." Kaminari confirmed.

"That is all, thank you." Todoroki said, leaving somewhere.