Rich girl

So, I was listening to this y2k aesthetic playlist on youtube, because that's what I do, listen to random youtube playlists, because I'm bored anyways, I got the thought of Mina Ashido in my head, so here we are... I have no idea where I'll go with this story honestly, so be prepared.

also Mina's pov in 1st person to clear confusion

___

I layed on my bed, booty shorts and T-shirt on as I finished doing my nails. I allowed myself to cry finally. How did I end up like this? Aren't I a bad bitch?

--

When I was five my parents told me I was going to be something big someday, and that was when I first met him. Shy black haired boy, scar over his eye and I knew he had to be my friend, I just picked him.

"Hi" I said, waving at him with a smile, shyly he waved back.

"I'm Mina" I introduced myself, handing a hand out to him.

"I'm Eijiro" he said, shakinkg my hand with a smile.

"You have a pretty color" he complimented.

"Thank you, you have a nice scar, I bet you got it while saving someone" I said with sparks in my eyes.

"Not really, it's acctually pretty stupid" he said, looking down.

"Hmm, then don't tell me and I'll make my own story behind it" I told him with a huge smile and he had the same stupid smile on as well.

--

Fast forward to eleven and the two of us started in middle school. Walking side by side to our class.

"Look at that, have you escaped area 51 or what, alien freak" this boy called behind me.

"Mind your own buisness" Eijiro turned to face that boy.

"Or what? How will you protect your alien girlfriend?" the boy laughed.

"Alien girlfriend needs no one to protect her" I said before shooting a small strike of acid towards him, only melting a few buttons of his shirt.

"Mess with me again and it might be you" I say with a smile, turning around like a badass villain, Eijiro following.

"Wow, Mina-chan, amazing" Eijiro said in amazement, I smiled to myself. This was how I asserted dominance the first day of middle school, as the 'pink girl who nearly fried the school bad boy'.

--

At my fourteen, I was hanging out with girls from class, the first time someone made me wonder how I thought about my childhood bestfriend.

"You and Kirishima-kun are so close, are you dating?" one of my friends asked.

"What? No, we're just friends" I said with a confident smile, but somehow that term felt wrong.

"Really? So, he's aviable?" another girl asked, it made me stop myself for a while before answering.

"Yea, but not for you, he's gay" I said a simple little lie well, back then it was a lie.

--

Fifteen years, me and Eijiro sitting on a bathroom floor of his house as I helped him bleach and dye his hair.

"You sure you wanna go for red?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, black's boring and red is hella cool" he said with a smile, it made my heart skip a few beats, not that back then I would know why.

"How's it going?" he asked about the hair dye.

"Hmmm, yeah, let it settle for a while, how about we play some game in the mean time?" I suggested.