Kaminari's magic bulb (3)

Starting to feel like not finishing this ever, but hey. Also I have art finals next week, therefore I'm probably going to take a break from writing, but when the finals are over I'll get back to it, also tomorow I'll need to pack my things for dorms, so this might be a last chapter from me for a while now, so enjoy I guess

_____

"No, and get out of my room, I'll be there in a minute" Hitoshi stated, pushing the two out the door.

Sighting, the boy turned to his clothes again, looking at the endless possibilities. In the end he just went with a gray T-shirt and a leather jacket over it, might not be the best choice for the carnival, but Shinsou was sure he wasn't going to do much there anyway.

--

Soon enough the two families met up by the spot that was set.

"Hey, Zashi how have you been?" Kamira greeted his new friend.

"Amazing, acctually" Present Mic replied.

"So, this is my husband" Present Mic said as Namari spoke.

"Aren't you Denki's home room teacher?" Namari asked.

"Oh yes, when Mic told me we were meeting up with one of my students I didn't expect it to be your son, honestly" Aizawa replied.

"So, you know each other, anyway, this is my daughter Eri" Present Mic intoduced the girl, she just waved at the family.

"Well, this is my wife Namari, and my daughter Yui and you know Denki already" Kamira introduced his family as well and all of them were now walking towards the carnival area.

--

The group reached the carnival, at that point Yui and Eri had a debate about liking girls, due to Yui's T-shirt. Namari and Aizawa for some reason got along well, so did Kamira and Present Mic. Denki tried to start a conversation with Hitoshi, however it was for no use, so he just ended up ranting about random stuff, Shinsou didn't mind that, in fact, he enjoyed listening to the smaller one.

"So, where do you kids want to go first?" Kamira turned to the group.

"Ice creams!" Eri yelled in excitement.

"First rides, than food or we might throw up" Yui stated.

"Then, which ride?" Present Mic asked.

"That one" Yui said, pointing at the biggest ride, with the shape of a hammer, it was spinning around while also flying up to the sky.

"Are we sure?" Aizawa asked in worry, but both girls were screaming in excitement at that point.

"Let's go on that, then" Kamira stated, buying them all tickets.

Denki was the only one not wanting to go on the ride as he was scared from the thing's size.

"What? And you're in hero course" Shinsou joked.

"Okay and? Even heroes have fears, and mine is this thing... and water" Denki said, mummbling the last part, Hitoshi just chuckled.

Namari was sitting next to her husband, Present Mic next to him, Aizawa, the two girls, Shinsou and then Denki. Everyone seemed chill before the ride started, except Denki who looked terrified, holding onto the tubes keeping them in place tightly.

When the ride started, Yui was the first one to yell out, in excitement, then Eri. Soon the atraction started spinning too and it was a moment Shinsou realized that the fear Denki expressed was earned. The purple haired boy yelled out in fear, no one paying attention to him at that point. At some point Denki yelled out "This is awesome!".