Beautiful to me -request

so, i wasnt expecting anyone to even read this book, so it surprised me when i got a notification someone comented on my book, like people read this? like what?

so anyway, it was a request to do Mina x male blind reader with heightened senses quirk

i'll try my best, im not sure if i will, also a great way to practice 2nd pov

i mean, i never even read x reader stuff, so i'll do my best to at least write it well, or at lease okish

requested by @Herosperger

anyways, here we go

______

You like to walk around a mall, listening to people talk about all the stuff they would like to buy. It seems silly as they all go "Look at this!" "It looks so cool" "I want to buy this cute top" "Oh my gosh I love that color!" and other stuff, you always wanted to take a look at those stuff too, but never could.

One lovely wednesday afternoon you were walking around the mall as usual, but then you heard a laugh that made your heart shatter, whoever that was had the voice of an angel, and you wanted to know more about them.

"Ocha, stop, gosh" the person said, still laughing.

"Then watch this" another person said and water was heard, there was a water fountain around here somewhere.

"Tsu, get out of the water!" another, more stric voice was heard.

"Whatcha looking at?" another voice was heard, close to you and you realized the person was talking to you.

"I- nothing, I'm acctually blind, so I can't really look at anything" you explain, feeling the other person's face on you.

"Then keep walking" they growled.

"Who ya talking to, Jir-Jir?" it was that adorable voice again.

"Just some guy, passing by" the voice that talked to you earlier said.

"Oh, hey I'm Mina Ashido" the adorable voice said.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you" you say holding out a hand.

"Cute name, wanna join us?" Mina asked and you could hear a smile on her lips.

"Why not, I guess" you say, following her footsteps.

"So, you know Jirou, and this is Momo" Mina said.

"Hello, nice to meet you" it was the person yelling at this Tsu to get out of the fountain.

"And that's Asui" Mina continued to introduce her friends.

"Nice to meet you and call me Tsu" the one said.

"And this is Chako" Mina continued.

"Hi" the girl said with a cheerful undertone.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Y/N" you say with a smile towards the girls.

"Okay, so let's go shopping, but you won't be into it, are ya?" Mina asked.

"I guess I'm fine with anything" you just shrug and you follow her footsteps again.

After a while, as the girls, exept Jirou are trying out dresses, Mina always runs out asking for opinions, you always tell her that she looks beautiful.

"You're not gonna tell her?" Jirou asks skeptically.

"Tell who what?" you ask.

"The others, that you're blind" Jirou says.