The flower curse

yes, imma do Kaminari the mc again, yes i know that there are other characters, no i don't care

i'll try to write something without Kami as main again, but he's just so relateble to me

anyways, i'm in the mood to write today bcs i may have had too much coffein, bcs finals from art go like: stay awake till 2am bcs if i go sleep earlier i have trouble getting out of bed in the morning, then drinking one object with coffein (i mean, i would drink more but im not supposed to drink any at all, ever bcs of my blood presure, my doctor said so. so im only drinking one a day, still i feel like garbage after that, but it keeps me awake), also i will never get over the energy drink (like monster or crazy wolf) is the cool coffein and coffee is the cozy coffein (tho both make my tummy hurt real bad, or maybe its bcs of my eating schedule, anyways) sooooo, im in so much energy bcs today we ended earlier for some reason, so i have lots of time to spare, so here we are

now, this gon be like a hanaki au, but not the regular one, so to explain: a few students from class 1-A got hit with this quirk that awoken the hanakhi disease amongst those students, however in this world it's not a thing to happens often, so there ain't no surgery option (bcs i hate that usually there is and it kinda ruins the vibe, tbh)

and ofc ships included: Tsu+Tokoyami (they cute together), Meiida (this ship deserves more attention), Poprocks (cuz it's the first ship from mha that i ever learned about, before even knowing about the show, so i might include it a lot, also bcs it's my comfort ship and one of the few non-toxic Bakugou ships), SeroRoki and SeroKami (these two will be explained later, but both are included, only one is endgame for this drabble, tho)

so, let's goooooo, i swear im not drinking coffein tomorow and maybe if i suceed i'll go sleep earlier today, not likely to happens bcs my roommate, but we'll see

____

"Pikachu, watch out!" Kaminari turned around to see where the sound came from as Bakugou shoved him to the ground, ending on top of him, the air being filled with light brown smoke, the two started coughing, hearing Asui choking nearby, but they couldn't see her.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima yelled, nearly running into the smoke bubble that was now covering three of their classmates. He was stopped with Sero's tape in front of all of them.

"Hey" Sero protested as Iida was looking at him from the other side of the tape, "could have at least warned me, geez" Sero whined.

"No one come closer, we don't know what that is" Iida said, taking a breath because as a human he breaths.

"You inhaled it!" Ashido yelled out. Iida had a look of absolute terror in his eyes.

Few moments later, the smoke was gone, and so was the theif, the two blonds were picking themselves up, still caughing. Asui walked towards the class, coughing as well. Iida stated that the quirk was probably just a smoke to help the guy escape and they all called it a day, walking back to the dorms.

Later that day, Bakugou was in the kitchen, Kaminari looking from behind him at the amazingly smelling food the other was making.

"Hey, Bakubro, wanna play video games later?" Kirishima popped his head from around a corner.

"Sure, whatever, when I'm finished here" Bakugou replied and Kirishima disappeared again.

Suddenly Bakugou started choking and a few red rose petals left his mouth.

"Bakugou, you okay?" Kaminari asked.

"Does your throat feel sore?" Bakugou asked, Kaminari nodded.