A/N, because i have something to say

so, no update sorry. i apologize about not posting since february, but my mental health hasnt been good, also schools been overwhelming and all, but im doing better now, i had holiday that ends with today, but i still have weekend

i was looking through our old family computer i used to use while online classes and found a couple documents i wrote in somewhat of fanfictions myself, that i never planed on publishing, so ill be rewriting those and post them here, some maybe for a separate book since i have a couple really long ones too

if i manage to correct one, i will be posting later today

again, so sorry for disapearing without a word

and for anyone whos interested in whats been going on, you can skip this part if youre not interested, thats fine. but for anyone who cares, im not sure if i said this, but sometimes during october i was home two weeks with a flu and when i came back to dorms, i find out i had a new roommate, we got along quite well, but then sometimes during december she was send to quarantine because her sister was tested positive, and since she came back after winter holiday in january, she had this vibe that she completely hates me. she also refused to take the temperature in the room lower, like yes my issue for hating hot weather, but what she made me live in was extreme, several people also said so, i had headaches because she refused to let me at least open a window, and if i did she would close it and be mean to me, once she even yelled at me and made me cry. the next day i moved dorms and my mental healt got better like overnight. the worst part about it is this girl is the class butterfly and everyone likes her, and me who started hanging out with this girl everyone in class hated, i just didnt want to say anything about this girl who kept on making me feel like i was the problem, simply because i was worried ill get bullied again (im not getting into this now). but yeah, i just needed some time to recover and stuff like that, this holiday did really help me, i mostly slept through the entire week to regain energy and all, and i honestly feel a lot better now.

for anyone who read that, no need to worry about me, im doing a lot better now, and acctually starting to like myself lately. but yeah

that would be it for now, bye and thanks to anyone who stayed around