Some old idea of mine, but upgraded

why hello there again, so its me again, anyway

i had this idea a while ago, like even before i started writing this book(?), but ofc i forgot about it and today my head was just like "wait a sec..." and recalled it and im like "lets write this when i get back to the dorms", and so here i am doing this instead of crying bcs theres always someone around and tbh idrc if my str8 roommate sees me write fanfics on wattpad, but i dont wanna cry cuz it makes too much noise, anyway, no one cares about that

so this is like a version from when they're older, like their twenties to thirties, somewhere there i guess, but anyways, they're all pros now

i just realized its gonna main Kaminari again, oh well, might as well call this book "if Kaminari was the MC" am i right? no but srsly tho, ill try to write something without maining Kami next time, for now you're getting his pov bcs i said so

!TW: implied cheating, drinking, mentions of s3x

ships included: ShinKami, SeroKami (its the plot, you'll get it hehe), UraMina, Tsukoyami (is that what the ship is called?), TodoDeku, Poprocks, Meiida, MomoJirou (I love KoudaJirou too, but... lesbians)

__________

It was a while since we all went to UA, having no troubles, getting all red over holding hands, dating, flirting and stuff, but now, most of us are married and some have kids.

I can't say I really miss the UA days, but I sure do miss the 'good old days'. Life was like a hollywood movie, Asui and Tokoyami got married and already were expecting a second kid, Iida and Mei got married and were now expecting their first kid, to all the class A disbelief, Iida was able to do the thing with someone, for some reason it made no sense to the girls. Ashido was already on her and Uraraka's fourth cat and second dog, also seventh frog that were mostly Uraraka's. Todoroki and Midoriya were considering adoption. Jirou kept on refusing to get a kid, even if Yaoyorozu aka her wife wanted one so bad, in the end they got one, but that's for later. Kirishima and Bakugou kept on being oblivious to the fact they're in love, it was the time we all still lived together, me Bakugou and Kirishima. The night we were going to a class reunion, something moved in their relationship and the two almost kissed, in the end they didn't and during the next month I moved out and the two started dating soon after.

But to start from the beggining, we got to the reunion, I talked with Ashido about Kirishima and Bakugou, she said something about Iida having a kid, we talked about Mineta's funeral and why did all the girls from class were there if they hated him so much, to which she said they needed to make sure the work was done before paying, still don't know what she meant to this day.

At one point during the night, my back then boyfriend Hitoshi Shinsou asked me to marry him, being the meme I was, I completely killed the vibe but who cares. It went well, the wedding was amazing, Ashido and Aoyama fighting over who gets to prepare the wedding and it ended in chaos at first, but somehow they managed to work together in the end. For a couple years after we got married, life was great, like a fairytail, however we had work, we tried to match our duties to be together as much as we could, but then I had an incident and Hitoshi refused to let me get back to the hero work and as for everyone else, their duties doubbled and it didn't stop by that for 'Toshi, since he was one of the 'secret agent' heroes or whatever I barely saw him, and even if he came home for a few hours in a week, he mostly spent this time sleeping, I don't really blame him, but I got lonely. I mean, I was still hanging out with my friend, Ashido, Kirishima, Sero, Bakugou, Jirou even. But it was just not it, you know what I mean, I just wanted someone to hold me and give me kisses, maybe something more...

Somehow, more people kept getting more duties, except me since I wasn't really working anymore and Sero for some reason, I mean he works for Todoroki who got his agency after his father, so he can just tell Roki he wants to go home and Todoroki lets him, dunno, somehow that works for the two, so whatever. And since It's usually me and Sero who are free mostly all the time, we hang out together, and don't get me wrong, I was fine with that, like I was, I mean we're friends since high school, so where's the problem? There isn't, well wasn't until there was.

/~BNHA short stories~\जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें