Kaminari's magic bulb (6)

"Guess, you need some practice, then." Hitoshi smirked before pulling the smaller one for another kiss, this time making it last longer and more passionate. Though Shinsou had to smile against Denki's lips couple times, because it was now very clear to him that Denki Kaminari has never kissed anyone before.

"How is it between us now?" Denki asked carefully when the two parted.

"How do you want it to be?" Hitoshi whispered, kissing Kaminari's nose.

"I want to be boyfriends." Denki mummbled.

"Yeah, me too." Shinsou said, kissing the smaller one again.

--

The next day morning, Denki walked into class with a smile, taking his seat, not noticing the looks he recieved from his friends.

"What's that smile for?" Jirou asked, also forming a smile.

"I have a boyfriend now." Denki replied.

"Oh." Jirou said surprisedly.

"I swear if it isn't Shinsou." Mina decided to get involved.

"It is." Denki squealed excitedly.

"YES!" Mina yelled out, hugging Kaminari.

"Girlfriend, what is the meaning of that?" Uraraka called from her seat.

"My bro has a boyfriend and I'm proud of him." Ashido replied, going towards her and kissing her cheak softly.

"They just be calling each other 'girlfriend' now, I guess." Jirou smiled.

"Please let Poprocks call each other 'boyfriend', would be hillarious." Denki laughed.

"Don't be silly, why 'boyfriend' when it's clearly 'future husband'." Bakugou said, and Kirishima.exe stopped working at that point.

Jirou and Kaminari started singing 'Dear future husband' by Meghan Trainor.

--

"Why literally every bl couple in this school has to be the 'idiots in love' trope?" Mina whined as the group was walking from class.

"What?" Kirishima asked.

"I mean, how long did it take you to realize you and Baku are in love? How long it took Seroroki? And Kami with Shinsou, I mean 'no, It's not like that' and 'we're just friends' and 'Sero said that'. You see what I'm getting at?" Mina continued.

"Okay, fair enough." Kirishima nodded.

"Hey, Kaminari. We might need you to calm down your boyfriend real quick!" Tetsutetsu called from the other side of the hallway.

"Coming!" Denki yelled back "Catch up with you later." he turned to his friends.

Walking after Tetsutetsu, it was clear from a distance that there was a fight going on. Tetsutetsu opened a door to one of the classes and pure mess was revealed. Shinsou was pretty much ready to murder Monoma, who was smiling like a psycho now.

"Toshi, what are you doing?" Denki asked and Shinsou's attitude softened as he walked over to his boyfriend, hugging him and giving him a small kiss.

"Seriously?" Monoma asked as he picked himself up.

"You're lucky I'll spare you, for now." Shinsou growled.

"Toshi." Denki said.

"Sorry." Shinsou replied.

"Um, how did you..?" Tetesutetsu said in confusion.

"It's called the 'Kaminari magic'." Denki replied.

________________________________________________________________

there you go, have some other chapter thingy or whatever

have a nice day/night and baiii for now