roommates, pt. 3

just ignore it at this point, ive had enough today - i will add pictures later

but yeah, here goes what i was doing yesterday instead of learning for three upcoming tests that we had today, yay!!!

also my dummass did one of those tests for this girl i talk to, bcs why wouldnt i, right? in the span of 45 minutes

just unalive me at this point

_________________________________________________________

What a beautiful sunday it was, Kaminari and Kirishima arriving at the dorm and Kaminari being Denki Kaminari pulled out a 'Happy Easter' sticker, since it was on sale because easter already ended. The sticker included also some eggs and flowers.

And so, began the gluing all of the stickers on the windows and mirror. (its the jelly sticky whatever type of stickers) And so, the window above the dinosaur bowl now held the writing 'Happy Ester' since that's kind of it's name. While the remaining 'a' ended on the mirror.

Later on, Bakugou texted Kaminari to go hang out, and also to bring him notes from the week before, as that's when he was sick at home.

Coming back, Kaminari found out Sero's already arrived as well. Also he got a lot of rings from Bakugou, including a really cute pink gummy bear one. Also Sero being the genious he is, there was now 'Happy Estero' on the window. The 'o' being the 'a' just cut off a bit, to be honest it looks like someone bit it off. But that's just a detail.

~

The next day, monday afternoon, Kirishima and Kaminari kept on sending each other pictures from the anime fandom, while Sero decided that he just lives under his table now. Then Kirishima did an amazing thing, took a Picture of Sero's butt and sent it to Kaminari.

Somehow their afternoon went on, Kiri and Kami sending each other ig posts and tiktoks, Denki being Denki whenever possible saying out loud "Gay!"

Eventually someone, Denki Kaminari to be exact, decided he wants a 'GAY' on the door. Sero agreed immidietaly while Kirishima just whined in "Noooo"

Eventually Sero and Kami had to leave for diner, in the middle of eating deciding how to put the writing up to make it look good.

Coming back in, Kaminari as the artist he is, pulled out two A4 papers and the two glued them together. While Kami was holding the papers in place, Sero taking out tape to glue it.

Kaminari drew the letters 'GAY' on in pencil, letting Sero go over it with marker. To which Sero reacted like "I'm flattered." Then Kami parted the letter so they could color it in the lgbtqia+ colors. Inviting Kirishima over to join, each of them coloring one letter (Sero 'G', Kiri 'A' and Kami 'Y') while listening to a gay playing on youtube. Kaminari was of course done first, even if during the drawing he also decided to get a dummy shaped lollypop in yellow color, which he hasn't finished for a long while later.

After a while of waiting for the other two Kaminari got bored and drew a little heart, coloring it in the pan colors, then going for a non-binary heart because of Estero aka their enby dinosaur. And so it went on and the tree each drew at least one heart. Then Sero totally killed it with his little ilustration of the bear flag, drawing a cartoonish yetti with the flag in a heart on his butt. Kaminari then added the paw on the flag, because neither Sero or Kirishima believed that Sero could do that.

After taping the poster on the door, Kaminari said out of the blue "Be gay, do crime." And so, he just decided to add a little something. And after attaching a 'be' in a fancy handwriting with a heart shape after it above the big colorful poster, he went for another small one with 'do' in a fancy handwriting and a 'CRIME' that he later colored with Sero to yellow and black, like the crime scene tape the two decided to buy as well, making it a decoration for the furniture later on.

While singing along to the gaytm songs, there were lyrics going like 'let me kiss you' that Kami and Kiri sang out loud, Sero joked with "Shall I?" turning to both of them, Kirishima just made a face with "Neh." while Kaminari's reaction was basically "We all know I'm capable of doing that, so don't even joke about it." The other two agreed and moved on as if nothing happened.

Then finally Kaminari has had enought of the lollypop as it got stuck inside the tube thingy, so he took a small knife to get it out. Somehow that went to Sero with scisors and Kami with a knife standing by the doorway, swinging back and forth while listening to 'Partners in crime' while Kirishima watched them, questioning his life.

It was then, when Present Mic came to check up on them. After knocking on the hallway door, the ones without the poster, all three panicked and went to do something not suspicious while Kaminari quickly slammed the pause button on the song. And then Present Mic walked in, seeing the door, imidietely letting out a laugh before opening the door and talking to the boys. Apparently the thing that made him laugh was that Sero's little drawing.

Eventually, when Kaminari went to a shower, before acctually leaving he was like "We should make a our room group chat." And Kirishima's imidiet reaction was "On it." So now there's a group chat called 'Be gay do crime' with emojis. And as for the nicknames, Kiri wanted to set them as 'Blep 1', 'Blep 2' and 'Blep 3'. But Kaminari said that's not original, so now Kami's nickname is 'Pan Charger' with frying pan and a sunflower emojis. Sero's is 'T-S-E T-S-E' with a fly emoji. And Kirishima's is 'Auntie Right' with tennis ball emoji. And as for the group photo, it's a blep cat (will add the pic later).

The first message in the group was from Sero: 'Hola amogos'. To which Kaminari replied 'blep'. The Kirishima: 'Blep'. And after convicing from Kiri even Sero wrote blep, but misspelled it on purpose to 'Blb' which basically means dummy (in our national langugage).

~

Tuesday afternoon, Kaminari comes back to their room from his visit at Bakugou's, who was talking about way too adult content with his gf through the phone. One good thing came from it, Bakugou gave Kami one of his chokers because he saw some weird individum online wearing it (his words, not mine). Entering the door, Kirishima immidietly noticed, saying how awefull the choker looks because of the thorns(?). While Kami was leaving to meet up with some friends, Kirishima remarked "I hope when you come back, you won't be wearing this." meaning the choker. "I will, just because you don't like it." Kaminari replies.

_______________________________________________________________

aaaaaaaaaaand thats about it, the last note happened just minutes, well now like an hour or a bit more ago

like i said, i will add pictures later when i feel like it, for now have at least this

baiii