wrong soulmates

soulmate au

basically theres a new student in class 1-A that has a string of fate related quirk and things get out of hand somehow

ships: KiriBaku (mentioned)

__________________________________________________

Anemi Star, a new girl in class 1-A, quirk: string of fate.

"Maybe you could help us sort things out." Kirishima suggested.

"Kiri, as much as I would love to help you with your 'little crush' on mister Boom Boom boy, it may not work out in your favor." Anemi replied with a smile.

"I know, but still. Couldn't you do that for me?" Kirishima begged.

"...Fine." Anemi sighted with a smile.

Entering the PE class, Kirishima shot a look at Anemi, she gestured for him to give it time.

And so, in the middle of class, Anemi released her power at the biggest she could. Coughing was heard from all sides as people looked around in the redish pink smoke while it slowly dropped down.

"Sorry about that." Anemi giggled nervously.

"Noooooo!" Jirou yelled out noticing where her string, she now could see, led to.

"Oh, look at that, looks like we're soulmates." Kaminari smirked Jirou's way.

"I would rather jump off a plane driven by the LoV than this." Jirou pointed at the string between them.

Kirishima looked between himself and Bakugou just to see nothing connecting the two, but when turning around he could see a certain green head, also looking around confusedly, waving at him when their eyes locked as they realized their string lead to one another, Kirishima also shot a friendly smile at Midoriya, but deep inside he hated that his soulmate wasn't Bakugou.

"Todoroki, look! My pinkie is connected with yours." Uraraka said excitedly.

"I'm not interested in dating, Uraraka." Todoroki apologized.

"Platonic soulmates!" Uraraka yelled, hugging Todoroki.

By the end of the day, Bakugou managed to find out his soulmate is Hitoshi Shinsou, Iida protested while finding out his soulmates is Mei Hatsume, Momo and Tokoyami acted like their strings definetly align with each other, which they did. And the rest of the class somehow coped as well.

"Soulmates are stupid, your quirk doesn't work and I'm not dating that guy!" Bakugou yelled at Star.

"First off, it's my quirk, as far as I know it works just fine, and no one's forcing you to date him, no one even suggested that." Anemi fought back.

_____________________________________________

i was about to finish this, but my lack of motivation and strenght said no, and im probably never finishing this so yeah thats it, i guess

have a nice day/night