Could have been all different (1)

so, maybe im back, maybe not who knows. anyways, im back at dorms and spent the entire evening yesterday drawing because my roommate isnt here, which means i can happily keep the room temperature on the lowest as i like it, and she likes when its on the hottest and wont let me take it at least a bit, but whatever, shes not here now so, me happy

anyway, i wanted to write an au where deku never met allmight or got attacked by the sludge villain, and neither did bakugou. also i felt the need for the 'youre like the child i never had, even if i have one but screw that one' trope, so here i am

to sum it up, deku never gets attacked by the sludge villain nor gets to ua or meets allmight and you know how it went in the anime, but he doesnt make it to ua, so mitsuki gets him to a school she studied at because she wanted her son to be a fashion designer as well (lets pretend that its like that, oki) and was disappointed when he chose different path, so she tries to get that with Izuku, and kacchan of course is mad about it, but doesnt let anything show (we'll get to that later in the fic), and then izukus school gets a collab with class 1-a (lets pretend thats how works okay) to help them with designing their hero suits and blah, blah, blah...

so yea, lets just get to it now

ships: TodoDeku (bcs lately ive been skipping from SeroKami and TodoDeku for some reason, you know the life of a multishipper, at some point it might be BakuDeku or poprocks nevermind, lets just leave this now)

TW: slight depression, violence, blood and serious injuries, maybe death but im not sure yet

_______

It was late afternoon and Izuku couldn't concentrate on anything, today he was supposed to be getting a letter from UA, the school for future heroes, he might be the first quirkless person to ever attend UA, but only if they accept him.

Finally the lane was cut as the post came in thrugh the door hole, Izuku quickly ran towards the door, picking up the letters and handing his mom the bills, until finally finding the UA logo and running into his room.

Izuku sat on his bed, opening the letter with expectations, quickly reading through the lines, until his smile faded completely and he dropped the letter down, tears streaming down his face, maybe he wasn't meant to be a hero after all.

Around a week later, Izuku and his mom had brunch with the Bakugou family, no one talked about UA, it seemed weird to Izuku, does that mean that Katsui hasn't gotten to UA either?

"So, where is your brat going to high school?" Mitsuki asked Inko.

"We don't know yet, how about Katsuki?" Inko replied.

"My brat? Oh, he's going to the hero school, UA or whatever" Mitsuki left out as if it was unimportant information.

"Wait, if you still don't know where to put Izuku now, I have contacts and may offer you my old school" Mitsuki said, all excited.

"That would be lovely, don't you think Izuku?" Inko said, turning to her son.

"I guess" Izuku shrugged.

"You'll get extra points for knowing me" Mitsuki winked at Izuku with a grin.

"I mean, I can try at least" Izuku said, basically agreeing to letting go of his dream.

And as Mitsuki said, Izuku got into the school, just like she said. He didn't really talk to anyone, unless spoken to, he never had friends and got bullied in middle school, so why making enemies here? Tho, people here were way nicer, even considering the fact Izuku was quirkless. There was this boy Izuku talked with, only because the boy wouldn't let him alone, tho. His name was Victor and he was pretty much disliked by the class, no one judged Izuku for hanging out with him, tho. Victor smoked, drank alcohol, had a lot of girls and screwed on school, he was a bad influence and Izuku tried to keep his distance and honestly it worked, he knew that if things were getting to a point where it would just be bad, he could back off, but did he want to? Not really, Victor was the only person Izuku talked to, but he was ready to let him go if necesary.