That boy from art class

okay, so I have some time to spare, like a couple minutes, around an hour or so, so I might write a little cute story that somehow came into my mind while drawing today. do you guys have any idea how tiring it is to sit in class for 8 hours, more less, and just draw? and not even something you would enjoy drawing, therefore me being the queen (yes, i use queen bcs queen is better than king) of procrastination, I thought of this idea somehow, so enjoy (not like me my finals, lol)

anyways, the pairing will be KamiJirou bcs I need to include it at some point cuz of a friend of my that likes the ship (who at the same time hates SeroKami and ShinKami, and i didn't mention any other ships to him yet, so), even tho he probably won't even read it, but if he is, hi Dawn! (and i am using his discord name bcs i wanna, anyway...)

so, let's get into it, also this is a regular high school au, no quirks or anything like that

________

Mina Ashido and Eijiro Kirishima were always friends, since kindergarten, and so it was no surprised that Mina would come see the band practice. The band was formed from a few student of different classes, Kyoka Jirou-lead guitarist and singer, Katsuki Bakugou-drums, Fumikage Tokoyami-guitar, Momo Yaoyorozu-electric keyboard and Eijiro Kirishima-bass guitar. Mina loved the music the band made, sometimes she wished she would be a part of the band too. On the other hand, Mina was studying art and didn't have time for stuff like this.

Denki Kaminari never really had friends or people who would talk to him who would acctually care, so it was a surprise to him when this pink haired girl took a seat next to him first day of class and introduced with a bright smile, he found that rather suspicious. First he was shy and quiet around her, but with the time going, he begin to trust her more and started showing his silly side, since this girl was on the same vibe as him.

Kyoka Jirou was studying music, since her parents led her into that passion. "With a voice like yours, it would be a pitty if it goes to waste" they would say, and so Kyoka got into music, she didn't mind tho, she loved making music just much as her parents, even if she wouldn't choose the subject to study profesionally, however in the music industry one can make a lot of money, so in the end, she didn't mind.

One sunny afternoon, Kyoka was waiting up for her friend, a girl Eijiro introduced to her and a girl she grown close to, most classes ended around two, except the art class, the art class would always end at four, but since their latest classes were just drawing, the teacher would let them leave a bit earlier, mostly when it was nice weather. Kyoka was bored of the waiting, it was still an hour early, but she didn't have time to the wait, so she knocked on the class' door and walking in, there wasn't a teacher to supervize and some of the students were forming smaller groups, talking about something Kyoka didn't really care about, she searched for Mina Ashido, then she noticed the pink head who was facing away from the door, talking to a blond boy, Mina has probably said something funny as the boy began to laugh and dam, did Kyoka ever saw something so adorable and pure like that. At that moment she knew her face was burning red, so she exited the class, hoping no one really saw or cared about her presence in the class.

"Heya, Jir-Jir, sorry for the wait, hah" Mina excused herself, laughing as she walked towards her friend. "You will be forgiven for an information, or a few informations" Kyoka said simply. "Oh, ho, ho. What do you want to know?" Mina nearly sang. "Well, this boy I was you talking to earlier. What's his name? Is he single? Is he into girls?" Kyoka asked, Mina gave her the look. "So, his name is Denki Kaminari, as long as I know, he's single like a pringle and for what I know, he's also pan, like me" Mina smiled. "O-okay, can I have his number?" Kyoka asked, turning red again. "Well, maybe you could talk with him, try a pickup line, maybe" Mina shrugged, for her it felt like inviding privacy of the boy. "Alrighty then" Kyoka said, Mina simply pointed behing Jirou with a smile, Kyoka turned to see the boy exiting the classroom, she started panicking. "Chill, gurl. Listen, go talk to him, he's a shy bean at first, so don't worry 'bout it" Mina laughed. "Okay, I can do this" Kyoka said, taking a deep breath and walking towards the slightly taller boy. "Hey, did it hurt?" Kyoka said, he turned to her in confusion. "When you fell from heaven?" Kyoka winked as Mina cringed in the background. "I don't believe in heaven, tho" Denki replied with a shy smile. "Oh, okay. So, do you have a name or can I just call you mine?" Kyoka said, internally facepalming herself, even she could tell how cringe she was being right now. "Well, I do have a name acctually, but I like the nickname as well" Denki said with more confident smile on now. "Oh, well, I have a phone, you have a number, see the possibilities?" Kyoka said, winking again. "Oh, can I see it?" Denki asked and Jirou handed him her phone. "Don't ask about the wallpaper" she said quickly, realizing that her favorite band was set as the picture. "You wouldn't want to see mine" Denki giggled, writing in something, handing Kyoka her phone back. "Well, I've gotta go, so see ya around" Denki smiled, walking off.

Kyoka looked at her phone, seeing the boy writing down a 'Denks' with sunflower emoji as her new contact, with 'call me' in the notes, Kyoka smiled to herself before typing in 'sure will' as another note. "So, how did it go?" Mina asked. "Well, I got his number" Kyoka said with a smile. "Somehow, I did" she added. "Well, it's couse you're both idiots" Mina laughed, dragging her friend towards the school exit.

_________

so, I said this was a short drabble. a cute one, tho, i still have like half an hour left but i'm probably gonna use that for a rest and stuff like that.

also, i ofc go to art class, so the art class related stuff is actual thing in my school, if anyone was wondering (probably not, but whateva)

anyways, have a nice day and remember to dring water, and get some sleep, don't be like me (meaning i went to sleep at 2 am then lived on an energy drink and a bagel)