Chapter One

Third Person's POV

Ladies & Gentlemen, now we're approaching Seoul where the local time is 3 pm. At this stage you should be in your seat with your seatbelt firmly, fastened.

Jungkook pressed his eyes shut, his lips curled into a smile. He couldn't hide his excitement. Finally, after two years and a couple months, he's now back in Seoul.

After taking off the airplane, he was met with his friends, who were waving their hands at him. Jungkook laughs and waves back. He walked towards them excitedly, with only one piece of luggage and a huge travel bag.

As they walked outside the airport, Jungkook was met with a Mercedes Benz GT63S. Hoseok threw the key at him and he took it. He looked at the car he had purchased while he was still in the States.

"Satisfied?" Hoseok asked, "Very." Jungkook answered.

Jungkook steps in and the other two as well. He started the engine and drive off. He had his car window open. The air felt so nice, enough to remind him that he was indeed here in Seoul. He was smiling, grinning from ear to ear the entire time.

He is back. He's back in Seoul.

Jungkook was looking at the outer view of the building, looking forward to the apartment he had purchased a month prior to his departure. He purchased it because it was decided that he would live here in Korea, permanently.

Jungkook pressed the passcode, then the door opened. He went inside, and it was obvious on his face that he was very satisfied with what he saw. He looked at Hoseok with a broad smile. All this would not be possible without the help of his Hoseok-hyung.

"Okay," Jungkook said and turned to where the kitchen was. "Let's see what's in the fridge." He blurted out, neglecting his stuff in the living room.

The two followed him and watched Jungkook as he opened the fridge.

"Do you guys want a wine?" He asked and looked at the two.

"Anything is fine." Yoongi answered him.

Jungkook smiled and took the bottle of wine and placed it on the dining table. He took three glasses and placed them down.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked while looking again inside the fridge.

"I'm full."

"Me too." Jungkook nodded and returned to the dining area. He took the bottle of wine and then opened it with a loud pop.

"Let's have a toast!" Jungkook said, and excitedly linked their glasses. Jungkook drank it in just one sip. He refilled his glass and took it in his hand. He had a small smile playing on his lips while staring at the wine. He twirled it slowly and drank it again.