Chapter Fifteen

Jungkook's POV

I was introduced to the children. The children are well behaved and they are easy to deal with, except for the kid who took a while before she could stop crying.

"Teacher, Jeon." My attention was drawn to a girl pulling down my pants, I crouched down and stared at her, smiling.

"Wanna poop!" I was surprised by what she said. I stood up and looked at my co-teachers. They were busy with the other children. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I don't know how to deal with her. A teacher noticed that I was in trouble.

"What's wrong, Mr. Jeon?" It was Sowon, I pointed to the kid in front of me.

"She wants to poop." I answered, I heard them laugh. Sowon approached me, "I got this, but next time, you'll be the one to do this." She said to me, I shyly chuckled and scratched the back of my neck. I have experience with a baby but not with a kid who's four or five years old, so I think it will be difficult for me to adjust.

I averted my gaze and accidentally my eyes fell on his direction. He was looking at me but the second our eyes met, he looked away as if nothing had happened. I didn't take my eyes off him and just watched him silently.

Maybe he noticed that I was still staring, thus he left and entered a room, immediately followed by the two children he's babysitting. I then noticed that the two were no longer by my side. I may have stared too long and didn't notice they have gone to the restroom.

As I look around, I saw a child with a book in her hand, sitting on the floor facing her mini table, obviously sleepy. And when I noticed that she was about to fall to the floor, I immediately approached her and caught her in my arms. Umji noticed that, and she only smiled at what she saw.

"She dozes off to sleep again after pretending she's reading," Umji says and laughs. "Please bring her to that room, Mr. Jeon." He pointed to a room where I saw Jimin-hyung enter.

I nodded and carefully lifted the child. I walked into the room and there I saw him. I was standing behind him, as he put the kids to sleep. He pulled the blanket over them. I suddenly notice that there was a space next to the child he was babysitting, so I immediately walked over there and sat beside him.

I put the child down carefully and check my surrounding and then there I saw a single cabinet across from us. Maybe that's where the blankets were kept, I got up to get a blanket, but suddenly Jimin-hyung covered Hani. Now the three kids were sharing a single blanket.

"Thank you." I said softly, I don't know if he heard me just right. Thinking on how to approach him, I wet my lips nervously. I badly want to talk to him, though it's not clear yet how am I going to start the conversation. I bit my lower lip- this is not the right time, I reminded myself.

I stepped back and tore my gaze away from him. I was about to leave, but he beats me to it. I'm now facing the door where he just left. My heart beat speeded up when it suddenly swung opened. Then I saw Jungwon. I was suddenly disappointed with that. He then motioned me to go out. I quickly nodded and went out, closing the door carefully as I face him.