Chapter Nineteen

Jimin's POV

"We'll take things slow." I said to him, and Jungkook nodded his head, and I could see how happy he was. I reached out my hand, caressing it softly, I just know I won't be regretting this.

I pulled away when I felt my head aching. I put a hand over my head and said, "I think I need to rest." I told him, and Jungkook looked at me with worried eyes.

"G-go ahead and rest, Hyung. If you want anything else, just tell me. I'm just here." He offered me, I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"See you, later." I told him and he gave me another nod.

I closed the door and immediately entered my room. There I stood in front of the mirror. As I was looking at my reflection, a smile made its way to my lips, as I recalled every detail of what I had said and done.

It was not long enough that I found myself laughing. There were still traces of tears in my eyes and here I was dying of laughter.

Yes, it was all an act, or maybe some of it was not, because sometimes I just can't help but get carried away with the situation, but this was all planned. Although I never thought that I would be doing things like this because I thought my fake death was enough, seeing Jungkook again made me realize that I don't think I've hurt him enough. The trauma he inflicted on me was so bad that even when I heard his confession, I still felt played- still felt very unfair and injustice on my part.

Especially when he said, Dabi divorced him because he still hasn't moved on from me. If Dabi hadn't divorced him, would he be still here? That's just a whole fucking joke. I'm the one he's in love with, yet in the end, I was still the option and he wouldn't be coming back for me if Dabi hadn't left him in the first place. I just can't wrap it in my head. It was a smart move from Dabi to let go of Jungkook since he's trash.

I get that he has sincere feelings for me; I could really feel it. But I can't just let go of the anger I have for him. My heart is not open for forgiveness. There were so many times that he could have gotten back to me, but he didn't, until I was tired and fed up.

I turned my back on my parents long ago and didn't even give them a chance, but Jungkook took many chances, yet he still managed to hurt me. If he did that to me repeatedly, what makes you think he can't do it again? I swear if someone was going to get hurt again, it wouldn't be me. Because I will make sure he'll get to suffer from the pain and betrayal he once gave me, and it would be worse than mine.

I wiped off my wet cheeks, "Don't blame me too much, Jungkook. You could've just left when you had the chance, but now that you chose to stay, I'll let you feel how it feels to be played at." That's a promise.

***

I took one last bite of my sandwich, then cleaned my table. At this point, I need to hurry because I really had a good sleep. I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. I am sure he's now waiting for me outside. He's going to make it up for me, right?