Chapter Twelve

Third Person's POV

"Daegu." Sunoo answered him. "Jimin-hyung wanted to leave Seoul and Kibum-hyung suggested him to live in Daegu instead, it's our hometown." Yoongi perked up in interest because it was his hometown too but he has not been in his hometown in ages since they moved in here in Seoul except for his older brother who happened to marry a woman from there.

"He's been staying there since then and the last time I heard from him was, he move to another apartment and got a job in a daycare but I don't know where exactly since he didn't tell me." Sunoo explained, "And like what I've told you we've lost contact." He mumbled apologetically.

"Don't worry," Yoongi patted Jungkook's back, as if they weren't killing each other a moment ago. "I have a brother in Daegu, I'll convince him to help us find where the daycare Jimin has been working is." Though we aren't really close, Yoongi says in his mind.

"We all know you wanted to go there now but it's not possible, we'll go in Daegu tomorrow, we'll definitely find him tomorrow. Just take a rest for now, Jungkook. That's what you need right now." Hoseok suggested, Jungkook doesn't look convince at all, he really wanted to go there as soon as possible but they are right, if he's going now he'll just waste his time especially when it's already night.

"And you," Sunoo flinches at the tone of Yoongi's voice, "Explain." Hoseok slap the back of his head.

"Don't scare the kid!"

***

Sunoo was seated in front of them while they watch the younger male, just waiting for him to talk.

"Kibum-hyung," Sunoo starts, even now Jungkook still doesn't know about his existence at all except for being Sunoo's older brother. "You probably don't know that name but if you remember saving a man with Jimin-hyung, it was him." What Sunoo had said suddenly bring an image of the past in mind. The person they had saved was Sunoo's brother? Jungkook was beyond surprise. Now that Sunoo mentioned it, no wonder he was close to Jimin and treats him like his own older brother.

Sunoo looked at the other two, "We met Jimin-hyung by accident and after that I didn't let go of him, I owe him my brother's life and I'm forever grateful with that. If you still had doubts to why I know Jimin-hyung, hope this clear the air out." Sunoo explains, even if Sunoo didn't add that part, both of them looked absolutely convince, even Jungkook didn't look suspicious of him.

"And..." Sunoo begins, "About what happened that night..." Hoseok slowly looked at Jungkook. He didn't know what was inside his mind, but he patted the younger's thigh softly. Sure, knowing what really happened back then would hurt him, but now that they knew Jimin was still alive, he hoped Jungkook would be less harsh on himself.

"We were actually hanging out that night, and I noticed how odd his behavior was. After we parted ways, I convinced my brother to go after Jimin-hyung, sensing he might be in trouble."