Chapter Twenty Eight

Third Person's POV

There's a cup of coffee in his hand as he looked around his surrounding. He's also waiting for Jimin to come out and hang out with him on the terrace. And when he heard a rustling sound, a smile appeared on his face. He sips his own coffee.

He simply took a glance at the smaller. With a yawn, the smaller one turned to face him. The smaller appeared slightly confused, as if his mind was still taking in everything he was seeing. After glancing at Jungkook, he finally gives him a cute little smile.

Jungkook raised his glass. "Let's have coffee," He said. Jimin gave him a nod before looking away and observing the scene in front of him. A breeze appeared out of nowhere, and Jungkook was enthralled with the way it blew through Jimin's hair and Jungkook was taking his time admiring the shorter male.

As Jungkook notices that he was staring for a quite while now, he shook his head and grinned while turning away from him. His face was full of smiles, and his chest felt like it was about to burst.

Jungkook took another sip, believing that today would be an enjoyable one for him.

Jimin slowly turned his gaze back to the latter. Jungkook doesn't look troubled or concerned; there's literally none of that. Maybe he's the only one who thought that his actions yesterday affected the younger, not that he cared for whatever he felt. His plan was clearly the reason of his worries. Jimin averted his gaze from the younger.

After taking the final sip, Jungkook glanced at the smaller one. Jimin looked contented taking his time, and Jungkook quietly left so as not to disturb him.

Jungkook put the mug in the sink and instantly thought of inviting the smaller to go alongside him to daycare, which is probably not a good idea, but he persists in wanting to give it a shot. He messaged him, and Jimin rejected his offer.

Jimin only reminds him to drive safely, but he still felt a little disappointed because he wanted to do something for the smaller one. The day cannot end without him doing anything for him.

As he drove to daycare, he thought of stopping at a bakery shop and bought his favorite bread, bought an iced coffee too. He then noticed the flowers being sold just next to the coffee shop.

He handed the security guard what he was carrying as soon as he got to the daycare, telling them it was something that someone had left for Jimin. The smaller arrived in a short while, and the guard called him right away.

"Teacher Park, someone left this for you." The guard handed him the iced coffee and paper bag right away, Jimin frowned.

"Oh, can you manage? There's still a bouquet of flowers left." Jimin took the flower and held the paper bag alongside the iced coffee in one hand. It appeared as though the guard saw Jimin glancing at the card.

"I wasn't told who it was from." He told him, and Jimin gave the security guard a slight bow before heading towards his workplace.

When he entered the room, he was met by the kids in the middle. They ran towards him and hugged him, and due to the impact, the lid seemed to open when Jimin tightened his hold on the cup, and the iced coffee spilled on his clothes. He wasn't able to control it when he was pushed back by the kids, thus everything spilled on his clothes. Things happened so fast. The children moved away when they noticed that.