Chapter Twenty Six

Third Person's POV

Yoongi had been knocking on the door for over two minutes. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he just entered the passcode. It opened, and he immediately entered. He immediately saw where the young man was.

He was in the balcony.

Jungkook was astonished by what he heard and looked at Yoongi, "You didn't open the door for me, so I just walked in." He reason out and walked towards where Jungkook was standing.

"Hi." He said in between. The young man only smiled in response. As he got closer, he immediately hugged himself, feeling the coldness he felt.

"How are you? Hoseok and I were constantly talking about you. You didn't get in touch with us." Jungkook laughed at that.

"You stayed longer than I expected; I assumed things were going well with you two." Jungkook hummed in response, and Yoongi didn't miss how sad that sounded. He raises a brow in confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" Jungkook smiled warily.

"Nothing." He answered, and it was a lie. Despite his best efforts, Jungkook can't shake the feeling that Jimin is undoubtedly not the same Jimin he met two years back. He still loves him, he truly does, but he can't help but feel sad. He changed so much- the way he looked at Jungkook, he could hardly see the sincerity in his eyes. His gaze, which he longed to see again, wasn't there anymore.

"Before I came here, I met Jimin." Yoongi purposely left the part where he almost hit Jimin by accident. Jungkook will undoubtedly panic, and he is terrified of what Jungkook will do to him. It's better for Jimin to just tell him that at least he won't be here anymore.

"He changed alot," He was surprised to hear Yoongi say, but he decided to stay silent. Yoongi became aware of his silence and decided to end it.

"I expected you to talk about him all night; why do I seem to be the only one initiating the conversation?" Jungkook chuckles, and Yoongi also laughs at himself.

"Let's drink." Jungkook invites him.

***

Jimin slowly opened the door to find him sitting on his bed, dressed in his hospital gown, staring out the window. Jimin's heart ached at the sight, but he ignored it straightaway.

"Hi."

The boy turned his head, and his emotionless face suddenly changed when he saw Jimin.

"Hi." He greets him back, waving his hand.

"You're here." It was obvious that he's happy that Jimin is here. Jimin took a chair and sat next to him.