Chapter Six

Third Person's POV

Jungkook twisted the doorknob and opened it. He saw Jimin remove his reading glasses. He leaned against the headboard and closed his eyes. He was showing an attitude, probably thinking it was his Hyung. Jungkook smiled and stepped inside.

"I told you, I want to be alone."

Jungkook halted. The smile disappeared from his lips. He was now looking at Jimin, surprised.

"I'm still annoyed, I'm dead serious. Ah, thinking about Jungkook said I like him, upset me more. I knew it from the start, I'm never going to like him. Taehyung is a two faced man."

He suddenly remembered the night he apologized to him. Was it just a mistake? And he just didn't hear him that night?

If that's the truth then...

Why did he choose to lie?

"Why are you silent? Go ahead and defend him all you want."

Jimin turned his head, and he was surprised just like Jungkook. His reaction only made it worse, and Jungkook couldn't believe the fact that Jimin had lied to him the whole time they were together. Jungkook trusted him and respected him, only to find out that he was just toying Jungkook around.

His chest tightened just by thinking about how sincere he was and how attached he was to this person. He felt sorry for himself. This is exactly the betrayal he felt before with his parents.

Jungkook scoffed as he stared at the smaller that was now hiding in his blanket.

***

Jungkook is leaning against the couch, half-focusing on Taehyung's complains. He inhaled sharply and stared at the latter.

"Seokjin-hyung kicked you out?" Taehyung bitterly nod his head. He rest his chin against his palm and pout.

"I was getting turned on you know." Taehyung said shamelessly motioning that his manhood got excited during that time but was shut by Jungkook.

"You don't need to get on detail, Hyung." Jungkook said chuckling, shaking his head in disbelief.

"...all because of Jimin," Taehyung said through his gritted teeth. Jungkook perked up. "I shouldn't have played nice to him." Jungkook was caught off guard by what he said. Taehyung smiled at him.

"You seriously thought that I want to befriend him? Honestly, no. I've known him since freshman year but got my interest when I figure out he has a brother, a pretty one." Jungkook straightened himself, he's looking at the older with full interest. Now it made sense why Jimin was bad mouthing Taehyung— he knew. It amazes him how Taehyung carried himself the whole time, he must be Jimin's karma.