Chapter Twenty Five

Third Person's POV

"Hyung, please save Jimin-hyung!"

Sunoo shouted in horror as he watched his Hyung perform CPR on Jimin. Kibum has been compressing Jimin's chest for a minute now. Sunoo had already called the ambulance. He was looking at his surroundings impatiently; he was desperate and wanted the ambulance to get in there. He stared back at Jimin, clasping his hands and praying.

"Please," He muttered, his gaze fixed on the older male, who was now on the verge of death. It hurts Sunoo to watch Jimin like this, and that made him hang his head low. When he heard the sound of coughing, he lifted his head almost immediately and saw Jimin coughing out the water. He stopped for a moment and stayed rooted in his place until Sunoo let out a sob; He was relieved. Jimin was saved, he is alive.

"Jimin, oh god, what have you done?" Sunoo was startled by Kibum's baffled yell and dashed over to assist Jimin, but the older man shoved him away. Jimin rose to his feet and turned to face them— he was looking at them with displeasure.

"You should've let me kill myself." He spoke in a low tone but was full of rage. Kibum still had that stunned expression on his face; he couldn't believe what had happened. Jimin tried to commit suicide, the one who actually saved him from killing himself. He can't swallow it in, he was in shock.

"Hyung, don't go, let's wait for the ambulance—" Sunoo didn't finish his sentence when he saw Jimin walking back to the river; he immediately ran after him and pulled him back. He was hugging his waist; he wasn't planning on letting him go.

"Let me go." He was in tears while saying that and kept on yanking Sunoo's hands away. "For fuck sake, Sunoo. Let me be." He says tiredly, he was pleading with him to let him do whatever he wanted.

"Hyung, please stop!" Sunoo turned to look at his older brother. "Kibum-hyung, what are you doing?! Help me!" That snaps Kibum out of his trance and rushes towards them, where he sees Jimin pushing his younger brother, causing him to fall into the water. 

"Hyung, hurry!" Sunoo yells out to his older brother.

The water was at their waist level when Kibum pulled Jimin by his arm.

"Don't do it, Jimin-ah." Jimin tried to escape from his grasp, but Kibum only tightened it.

"Stop this, Jimin!" He shouted. He was trying to put sense to Jimin. The younger stops in his trance.

"You know exactly how it feels, you've been there." Kibum felt his chest tightened, the very person who he owed his life, the person who made him want to live, was now trying to kill himself. Kibum stood his ground.

"Pathetic," Kibum spat out, "How could a person kills themselves for such thing? That's what your face says when you look at me after trying to kill myself." He continues, Jimin's lips were trembling but swallowed everything.