1. When life still was normal

A/N 

This is fanfiction from 1st. world war. So it will contains scenes from war battlefield. 

Jana

1914/7/28

Today is Monday. Week ago life was still normal... It was still normal go to the school and our clothes were normal. But then everything changed so quickly and things started to fail badly... Yesterday was announced that they have started to close schools and all is so messed up lately. As I already said earlier that they have started to save those fabrics, technically that does mean that if before those skirts were lot under the knees now those are hardly under the thigh! And that is disgusting, because when we girls do walk at streets those scary men do stare our legs! Also the food situation is so bad... Yesterday mother came to my room and said that we also do need save the food. And even if things are not worse enough also my dad needs to leave for so long time.

And don't think that I would not realize that something is wrong just because I am sixteen year old. I know because lately my parents had discussed so quietly at the living room when they think that I am at sleep. Really I am not a little kid anymore, I am 16 so they could tell something for me too! I don't know why Matei has not spoke with me anymore, what have I done? He has been acting weirdly since this chaos started... Or yes we do speak but never from those persona things. And not single word from this our 'thing' that someones could call relationship. So confusing... His Dad left yesterday but I don't know where and why.

Mom visited In my room a few minutes ago and asked who things are going in my life. I said that I am fine but could feel much better if I just knew that what the hell is going on and why the whole England is in mess. Mom answered that I don't need to know anything yet that I am not able to understand. Then I said that if I don't need to know anything why Matei do then? She said just 'Sleep well Jana, see you at tomorrow' and just left the room. I answered that I don't care, tired of arguing the whole time. Just want that Matei would speak with me again.

Now I am going to get some sleep and hopefully when I wake up all of those food and fabric things are faded away... Just woke up and hear that some kind of rocket like those that are used at new year exploded... But wait the last rockets* were allowed to shoot three hours ago! [*A/N don't know what happened, I know that Finnish and British new years day is 1st of January and I did start to write this story at December 2018... but just forget that ]

A/N 

Voila the first chapter :-)