7. The first death cases of *Spanish flu

A/N

*I am sorry that Spanish flu is miss correct time at this book... in real life it was 1918 - 1919 [at mine version it is 1914 - 1915] 

Jana

March 1915

Well...so many people are dying because of war... Why needed this flu pandemic start then!! Now it has been already three months and I do feel like am done with it. From the beginning this disease has killed over thousand soldiers and 300 hundred civilians. And those are just death statistics from England. And I do think that I have that disease because I am too ill, those symptoms for flu are tiredness, high body temperature, breathing difficulties, sneezing and muscle pain [A/N so pretty much same than symptoms of coronavirus!]. My lungs are hurting and I just want to sleep...I do feel like I am gonna die soon...

April 1915

I am finally getting much better... For four weeks I have been at the base hospital. Now I am even able to sit and walk a little bit. The Lotta nurse [Those women who worked at the front line, like nurses at the hospital]. said that I am able to get out from this base hospital on the next month when I am fully recovered... But at least now the coughing and breathing difficulties have got easier so I do feel little bit better. And my body temperature is not so fatal anymore. 

I was transferred to Glasgow by base ambulance. Newcastle is completely destroyed, no one is able to live at here anymore! But I did love that country so badly, I was born and lived at here by my whole childhood, those fucking Germans!!! After my left they have been bombing that city over five times. It was the place where I did met Matei. How is he going to find me if I am at here now?? What If he doesn't find me? There is one song that we used to listen at every Christmas

I did see the faces of angel, you brought the light to darkness...                                                                    You saved the lost one...                                                                                                                                                     I did see the faces of angel, you brought the light to darkness...                                                                   The faces of angel protects me...                                                                                                                                     The Christmas always brings you back to my mind.....                                                                                        I do have that crystal angel by memory of you, why you needed to go                                                          Like crystal your wings did shine... like I miss you... Please could you fly back to here?

A/N 

the song names are: 

Enkelin kasvot = The faces of angel

Kristallienkeli = The crystal angel