15 How to introduce you bf to your sister??

Jana

1916/3/20 March 1916

Today I am gonna introduce my boyfriend to my sister and best fried Josephine... Well Josephine Wilson is known quite weird behavior, but that is the funniest part of her. I am little scared to think how this 'meeting' will go. When my sister is that flirty person normally. At this moment she is so sad because her own 'boy' passed away. You can notice it by that usually she does flirt with every male doctor but now she is so quiet and shy person. 

I am so sorry for her, She found out that she is pregnant... I have been trying to ask that what she is thinking to do with that baby. I said that if I was her. I would like to keep the baby, as memory of their love story. That she would have some living proof from her boyfriend. She has not commented anything yet.

three hours later

Now I am at Matei's hospital room. I just came and noticed that he does sleep. So I will write this journal until he wakes up again. When he sleeps he does look so young and innocent, something so beautiful to watch...looks like he had never been at war, and he is just sleeping. Seeing him asleep have been my biggest dream for whole time when was at war and now my wish become true. I think that I could maybe kiss him, but waking someone is not so nice behavior. So I may wait till he is awake... This day has been so long for me too... so I may go to sleep as well.

Matei

I just woke up and felt some light weight on my chest, so I though what would it be, did I have some operation that I did not even knew about... But when I opened my eyes I noticed that the'weight' was the head of my girlfriend who is sleeping. 

So she woke up and at first she did apologize that she fell asleep. SHE does not have a nothing to apologize. I know that these days are tough for nurses, because of those million death soldiers. She is not at nurse-mode now so she can be her normal self. When I said that she did smile. We were finally talking normally at the first time after two years. And yes of course we did kiss couple times, but Dr john was spying us front the door and everytime single time when we kissed he just came to check my vitals, how stupid... 

When I noticed that he was standing at the door I said that he is free to learn our story if he wants to hear it. Of course Jana was blushing, she thought that we are 'alone' 

Also Jana's sister Josephine came to this room, so we did tell our story for her and Dr. John. 

the end <3 

A/N 

happily ever after [hahaha, you did believe....... I can't promise nothing this is not the last chapter :'-), there will be couple more and the next one will be an epilogue aaaand a big little surprise]