'The lights go out of European, forever'

1917

'March 1917... The war is still going on... There are not enough food or healing kit. Two years go the most of British cities were completely destroyed at large bombings. But even if there are not seeing the end of war people does not have lost hope. They have started to renovate old cities even if we still do have the risk of bombs still do affects at our lives.

Those fighter planes still do fly pas field hospitals and those alarming systems are still shouting if those planes pas secure area too closely. The live of nurses have not been easier, if something then worse! Because there are non-stop brought new thousands wounded soldiers. And even more and more soldiers are dying at the base and front. 

Up to this point England have lost over million men, many thousands civilians mostly of women and children, because almost every fathers and over sixteen year old boys are forced to leave fight. 

This hell started three years ago. This war has ruined those many little hearts and big dreams. Those poor children have left orphan and many plans have ruined. People have died and for many times all have needed to built up again. Because Britannia does not have money to built up new homes and pay those war debts we do sometimes just give the whole house for German soldiers. 

Conscription that started one year ago force all young men attend to war, and this makes their families hopeless, because they do not know if they will see them anymore.'

- Jana