11. solutions in improv

A/n: my story will not perfectly follow the events of security breach because I have a different ending planned. Also thank you so much for 2k reads, I had no idea I could ever get that many reads!

While Freddy recharges and Gregory hides with him, you wait outside and keep watch. But surveying the area for any signs of danger isn't all you're doing with your moment of relative peace. Multitasking is a skill you've had to develop over the years and now you're using it to simultaneously develop a plan of action. There are many mysteries in this pizza plex and even more problems. But theres not enough time in the world to discover everything this franchise hides, let alone in one night. You'll have to prioritize things.

Top of the list is obviously your group's survival. Under that you put saving Monty, Roxy, and Chica from whatever is corrupting them. You then remember Sundrop and Moondrop as well and add them to the mental tally you have running. There's got to be a way to reset or destroy what's causing the issues here. If you could get them to parts and service maybe you could do something? You glance over at Freddy and can't help but wonder what more he knows of this place. Then a foggy feeling fills your head and its not because of the thousand thoughts that were running wild in your mind. A high pitched frequency rings through your ears and your vision blurs.

You have half a mind to duck and hide under the bench you were sitting on before the nausea hits you. You slap a hand over your mouth and groan as your head spins. Someone is approaching but you can only faintly make out the shape of a rabbit like thing moving towards the charging tube. The closer it gets the sicker you feel, but you can't let them reach Freddy and Gregory. With sluggish arms you try to push yourself up but can only manage to drag yourself a few feet before passing out.

At first there is only darkness. Then there is neon light, somehow reaching you through your closed eyes. Next a faint buzzing in your ears that turns to muffled voices. You furrow your brow and focus until you can understand them, "that is a fountain! A fountain is a decorative-"

"Freddy look!" Gregory cuts Freddy off from his strange tangent on water decor. Then a pair of hands are shaking your shoulders, "y/n, wake up!"

"Hey guys. Tell me I wasn't the only one who saw that," you haul yourself up into a seated position and see Freddy and Gregory looking down at you.

"I saw it alright," Gregory confirms while Freddy runs over to a nearby drink stand to get you something sugary to replenish your energy.

"Here, you do not want to get even more dehydrated," Freddy hands you a soda and Gregory a water.

"Why don't I get a soda?" He asks with a sigh, but begins to drink the water anyway.

"You don't need all that sugar this late at night," Freddy says, waving a finger back and forth and Gregory rolls his eyes.

"When we get through this I'll get us all the biggest, most sugar filled ice cream sundaes, deal?" You offer and Gregory cheers while Freddy just chuckles at the two of you.

"Deal!" Gregory reaches out for a pinky swear which you shake on. Freddy exchanges the gesture too for good measure, "so what's the plan now?"

"There are other ways out, but they are not safe in your current state. You will need a way to defend yourself," Freddy tells you both, and you have to admidt he's right. You barely made it away from Moondrop, you need a way to fight back.

"I don't want to hurt them if I can avoid it," you tell Freddy who nods, knowing as well as you do how unpleasant it is to hurt your friends.

"There is a way to temporarily deter them," Freddy says and both you and Gregory perk up as he explains, "you can obtain a fazcam in Monty golf or a fazerblaster in fazer blaster. The flash they create is strong enough to stun an animatronic. But I have one party pass to both,"