14. reunion parties

The second time in parts and services is only slightly less stressful than the first. At least you know what to expect this time. It also eases your worries when you spot Freddy and Gregory with Chica all ready to go in the protection chamber. You rush forward, ignoring the aches in your body as you jump into Freddy's arms for a hug, "It's so good to see you again!"

"What's it been? An hour?" Gregory teases and Monty laughs at his comment.

Freddy pays them no mind and spins you around in a circle with a happy smile before setting you back down. As he gets a good look at you he gasps, "you have been hurt!" He pushes your tattered sleeve up to look at a particularly nasty scrape dripping little beads of blood.

"It's alright, nothing I can't handle," you try to calm him down but he doesn't listen, pulling you over to an old bench by the wall to sit down.

Freddy's eyes glow blue as he scans you, "you have many bruises and scrapes, but thankfully no broken bones. These injuries indicate a crash. What happened on the raceway?" He asks, worry heavy in his voice.

"My tire blew out while we were getting Roxy. I had to abandon ship- car I guess," you explain as Monty hands Freddy a small first aid kit.

"At least we wore helmets!" Monty says and Freddy gives an appreciative smile to the gator animatronic, "probably saved you from a concussion,"

"See, I'm ok! Let me help our friends real quick," you say, looking in at Chica. However, when you try to stand up Freddy grabs your hand and pulls you back down.

"Not until I help you first," Freddy says, unusually serious. He puts a hand on your shoulder to ensure you don't rise again and you decide not to argue about this.

"Can I help?" Gregory offers, walking over to you both.

Freddy reaches out and ruffles Gregory's hair affectionately, "I can take care of this, all animatronics have first aid training. But thank you,"

"Well I'll be here if you need me," Gregory says, still determined to help if the need arises.

"Thanks kiddo," you smile then hiss in pain as a sting runs up and down your arm. You whip your head around to see Freddy cleaning off the blood on your arm.

"Sorry, it will help though," he tells you and you bite your lip as he continues to dab at the abrasions sending more stings through your arm. He pauses his work for a moment to speak, "you're doing well, you have been so strong,"

"I was just trying to help," you look down at your lap but you can see Freddy shake his head in your peripherals.

"That does not change the fact that you are incredibly strong y/n," he says and pulls out a gauze pad, gently placing it over the now clean injury. You think it might be excessive but don't say anything as he begins to wrap around it.

"Thank you for everything Freddy," you speak softly so as not to draw attention to yourself. Monty seems to be doing a good job of distracting Gregory with golf facts at least.

"You are more than welcome. You have done so much for all of us. I should be thanking you," he responds and ties off the bandage once it's securely in place. He runs a hand over the bandages to make sure though, "now where else are you hurt? I could scan again but I assume you would rather tell me,"

"It's not so bad..." you start but when you see Freddy's expression you realize how much he wants to help you. He wants so badly to do anything he can to make you feel better. So maybe this is more for him than you, who can say? "Could you wrap up the scrape on my left leg?"

"Let me have a look," Freddy jumps to action and you scoot back so he can grab your ankle carefully and cuff back your pants to see the bruises and scrapes on your shin, "I will need to disinfect it. Are you ready?"