Epilogue

Two Months Later:

There's something about the morning before an event that never gets old. Maybe it's the last minute rush to finish decor and other details. Maybe it's the anticipation of seeing all your hard work pay off. Or maybe, it's that brief moment of peace, the calm before the storm with the people you care so much about. You look over your shoulder to see Freddy walking up beside you with Gregory and the rest of the gang in tow. Yeah, that last one is definitely it.

Freddy is the first to pull you into a hug and greet you, "Everything is almost ready, how are you feeling?"

You smile and confidently answer, "I'm feeling great,"

"It's been a long time in the making, hasn't it?" Vanessa comments and swings her guards flashlight in a fancy twirl.

"But it was worth the wait!" Chica says, clapping her hands together in a cheer.

"I'd say, this place hasn't looked this good since... Ever," Roxy agrees, throwing an arm around Chicas shoulders as she looks at the many upgrades and repairs, "Of course the best part is my-"

"We all know how cool your new obstacle course is, you can stop bragging now!" Monty complains but there's no real malice behind it, just friendly exasperation.

"Maybe you should let me decide which is best!" Gregory says, raising his hand to get everyone's attention. Then he whispers, "I take bribes in the form of snacks and money!"

"Ha! Like we'd fall for that, you'll obviously pick Freddy's!" Monty accuses with a laugh.

"Well I do hold the high score," Gregory reminds everyone, grinning proudly.

"Only the solo player high score!" Roxy crosses her arms before realizing how the statement might have come off, "I mean, you still have to get the group high score so you better put a team together kid!"

Freddy glances over to Roxy then back to you with a subtle smile. Some of Roxy's habits die hard, but she's definitely a better sport now, "One, two, three, four, five, and six! The dream team!" Gregory points to everyone then lastly himself.

"What about me?" Sun asks, jumping down from the balcony to stand with the group.

"Alright, seven!" Gregory points to Sundrop then glances back in the direction of the arcade, "But music man is probably too big to fit in the game room so he'll have to keep score,"

"Once the guests have come and gone we can play, but for now let's relax," you suggest and hop up to sit on a nearby railing. When the event begins you'll be on your feet for hours, so you want to save your energy.

"Let's relax somewhere a bit safer!" Freddy suggests and picks you up off the railing, fearful that you might tip over backwards, "there have been enough injuries here already,"

"You make a fair point," you agree, not objecting to the opportunity to be held like a prince.

"How much time do we have?" Monty asks as the group starts to walk off with no destination in mind. The gator looks over his shoulder at you, then Freddy with a grin, "Enough for the surprise?"

The animatronics all share a knowing look, while you, Gregory, and Vanessa are left to wonder what they've been planning, "you can't just say something like that and not tell us!" Gregory runs up to pester Monty.

"No can do, my lips are sealed!" Monty makes a fake zipper motion and Gregory jumps up to bat his hand away.

"You don't even have lips!" Gregory shouts and tries not to laugh when Monty only responds with unintelligible muffled talking.