a thank you note

Yes, I did ugly cry as I wrote the last few chapters of this book and no I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I have so many things I want to say, but I'll start off by saying thank you. Thank you so much to my dear readers who have stuck around until the end of this book. You inspire me every day to keep going and to keep writing—if it weren't for you, I probably never would have finished this story. You know who you are. Thank you for being bright and cheerful and so supportive. You have my eternal gratitude.

Wowie, this is the first full-fledged novel I've ever truly completed. It feels awesome! If you're currently writing a novel, I believe you can do it! (•)(•) Even if it seems impossible, I know you can do it. I mean, never in a million years would I have imagined I would have completed a novel in my life. And that says a lot.

This story is near and dear to my heart, it's by no means perfect, but I really love it. I've had this idea in my head for probably about seven years, holy moly! ( ; ) Thank goodness I was able to finish it!

I have a lot of editing to do so I'll just be working on that in the meantime! Again, thank you so so much for sticking around until the very end. Here's a cute little picture I made on Picrew of Camellia and Angel to bid you a lovely and happy farewell! Sending you my love (˵•́•̀˵)‧₊˚

 Here's a cute little picture I made on Picrew of Camellia and Angel to bid you a lovely and happy farewell! Sending you my love (✿˵•́▿•̀˵) ੈ♡‧₊˚