❁ 2 ❁

"A wolf in sheep's clothing!" is what I wanted to yell at the top of my lungs. Instead, I trudged all the way back to my dorm room, defeated. What kind of nonsense was this?! He had somehow blackmailed me into becoming his own servant! Angel already had a maid, so why did he need me?

With a deep sigh, I opened my door and let out a yelp once I saw who was sitting on one of the beds.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled, slamming the door behind me. Angel looked at me and smirked.

He clapped his hands together and said in his high-pitched voice, "I'm your new roommate. We're going to make so many great memories together!"

My mouth dropped to the floor and my eyes widened. "N-No! You're a b-boy, you can't room with me!" I cried out in disbelief.

Again, as if on cue, Angel dropped the act. It was almost as if he had an on and off switch that he could press at any moment.

"Listen here, you cow," he said as he stood up from the bed.

"C-Cow?!"

He pointed to my chest. "Yeah, you have big udders."

I covered my chest and winced. This boy was vile! I had never met anyone so disgusting.

He laughed. "Anyway, I don't trust you. The minute you say something, this whole thing will blow up. It's better to keep a close eye on you."

I shook my head. "I refuse to stay in the same room as you! Where is your maid anyway?"

"Magnolia stays in her own room across the hall. And I wouldn't dream of going near you."

Why did he say it like that?! Was I so repulsive? Oh, what was I saying? How ridiculous. But just then I realized something: I would have to spend the next couple of days with this boy until school began. The mere thought sent shivers down my spine.

"I-I won't go through with it!" I said as I crossed my arms. Surely Angel would have to leave if I continued to put up a fight.

"You can sleep outside for all I care."

I quickly turned to him in utter shock. He took off his wig and began to undress. "W-What do you think you're doing?!" I questioned, placing my hands over my eyes.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to bed. All your yapping has given me a headache."

It was as if I had been teleported into a bad Twilight Zone episode. Peeking through my fingers, I found Angel staring at me. He wore a white shirt and boxer shorts. My face grew warm. If it came down to it, I would sleep out in the hallway.

He rolled his eyes at me.

I watched as he got under the covers of his bed. Putting down my hands I yelled, "Isn't this insane?!" I walked up to his bed, "You're telling me that throughout all the time you've been here, no one has ever found out that you're a boy?"

He groaned. "Could you like shut up for just a second? You're so annoying." He rolled over to the other side so he wouldn't face me anymore.

Never in my life had I ever encountered someone who made me fume from head to toe.

"Do me a favor and turn off the light, skyscraper."

S-Skyscraper?! How dare he refer to me as such! I wasn't that tall, at least, I don't think I was. Suddenly, I thought of a great rebuttal.

"I-It's not my fault you're as short as an Oompa Loompa," I sneered. I was proud for standing up for myself. No way was I going to let this creep walk all over me.